PDA

View Full Version : The Old Gangsta Spot

scooter3boys
03-30-2011, 02:44 PM
I asked my hunting partner (toadman) to come dig today but he told me he had to work . So i went to the gangsta spot with my son that was sick ( he felt better when we went ) lol well too bad for toadman ! My first hit in a field was an 1890 v-nickel very crappy signal but i had to dig and glad i did ! We decided to go way out back behind a pond where toadman had a very good day with i think 7 silvers if i remember correctly a few years ago and within 20 minutes found my first merc . The next signal was also a very trashy signal but it flashed penny/dime and out came the button with an eagle on it and an ''A'' on its chest ( any help on this would be appreciated ) A couple minutes later i got another merc and a wheat penny followed by another merc. Clad for the day was at .93 cents . I love this place toadman and i had great success here for about 2 years straight and after not going there in a long time she still gives up the goods !

pulltabsteve
03-30-2011, 03:23 PM
I remember the gangsta site well! WTG Scott :clapping: |:confused:) Didn't Rick get chased out of that spot by yellow jackets rofl lol Sweet button!

scooter3boys
03-30-2011, 03:26 PM
actually i believe that was another spot but funny anywhere it is lol

Toadman
03-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Nice Gangsta hunt for sure !!!! 1 more silver would have broke your record dude ! I got 9 that time... happydance02 happydance02 The button could be civil was artillary coat button dude ! happydance02 Put it in the what is it section to be sure, with any backmarks.. happydance02 <: :clapping: :peace: