PDA

View Full Version : Bruce's Finds for 2009

bmattioli
12-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Well 2009 was very good to me and the season is over. I hunted every chance I could and learned alot. I had so much fun detecting and have many many memories from this past year. The pleasure I get from this hobby is beyond words.. I tripled my finds in Silver coins, Gold and Silver rings and Wheaties from 2008. Met up with a few fellow members for some good hunting. After getting my DFX I got on a roll.. Picked up an E-Trac but too late in the season. Here's some pics of my years finds. Can't wait for 2010! Merry Christmas everyone!

Epi-hunter
12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
You had a fantastic year!! I love the rings! I am really envious of all those ring and jewelry finds, and great silver coins too. Next year should be a fun one too with the e-trac thumbsup01 Thanks for sharing!

angellionel
12-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Those are wonderful finds, Bruce! You found plenty of silver and many beautiful rings. You did indeed have a great year. Next year should be another fun one. I do wish you continued success!

xzlr8n
12-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Great year for you!! thumbsup01 Looks like you have the MD'ing bug like I do, I too am glad to have found this hobby. Congrats and best of luck in 2010!!

randy
12-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Wow, that's a nice collection Bruce.

MNDigger
12-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Congrats on an excellent year Bruce! Must have been my DFX....huh? :yes: lol What were some of your numbers on types of coins found? I am sure next year will be even better with the Etrac! Good luck and HH!

coinnut
12-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Wow Bruce... you did have a good year. I don't remember half of them lol I must have been sleeping :confused:. Those are great finds!!! Them parks have kept you busy, and rewarded you well. I can see why you are looking forward to 2010. I think you had a fantastic year thumbsup01 :yes:

del
12-21-2009, 03:45 AM
what a busy little bee you've been Bruce :yes: some very very nice coins and great pieces of jewelry . looks like a mighty fine year for you , hope your luck continues into the new year as well buddy. congrats.

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-21-2009, 07:34 PM
you've come a long way bruce.not long ago you were a rookie. now you are a seasoned veteran and your finds reflect that.an awesome amount of nice finds! thumbsup01
hope next yeat is ten fold for you! :drool:

bmattioli
12-21-2009, 08:12 PM
you've come a long way bruce.not long ago you were a rookie. now you are a seasoned veteran and your finds reflect that.an awesome amount of nice finds! thumbsup01
hope next yeat is ten fold for you! :drool:

Thanks Dave for the very nice complement, yea I remember my rookie days and I appreciate all your help Bro. Thanks to everyone else too!!

Stang1968
12-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Wow that's a lot of loot. You're very good at organizing it based on your pictures. I couldn't tell you what day I found something... i have a hard enough time remember where I found things lol. Maybe I should take more notes ;)

marchas45
12-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Awesome looking finds Bruce looks like you had a great year. Merry Christmas to you also. thumbsup01