PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Service!!!

pulltabsteve
04-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I've had my super 12 coil for well over 2 years. When I first got it, I used it a few times and felt it was a bit chattery. I put it off to the side and used the 6x10 almost every hunt. The 6x10 ran smooth. When I got the 10DD I started using that coil exclusively. Well today I thought I'd try the 12 again to maybe recover some of the deeper coins I may have missed in the park. Within 5 minutes I remembered why I haven't used it. It was falsing on every twig it hit. If i shook the machine in the air it would sound off on every tone. :bangahead01: I'm lucky to have my Whites dealer 30 minutes away. I stopped in this afternoon. Its a nice feeling to get a friendly Hi Steve as soon as I walk in. I explained what was happening and in 5 minutes I had a brand new 12 coil on my machine. No charge - no questions - no hassle! And that coil was way out of warranty too. Thanks to Frank and to Whites.

del
04-02-2011, 05:42 PM
:shocked04: wow what a great guy , someone that treats their customers like royalty :daydream: i need some one like that close to me .

sandals
04-02-2011, 06:30 PM
We are very lucky to have a dealer so close to us and they treat you like family when you go in. Frank is definitely an alright guy!!!.....glad you got that coil issue taken care of Steve....

odave
04-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Awesome Steve :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

mike l
04-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Frank is a stand up guy, I wouldn't shop anywhere else.