PDA

View Full Version : An idea of the kind of people on this forum

Spike
04-02-2011, 06:49 PM
This is kinda late to post this now but I still cannot believe there are people out there that are still trusting and caring enough to help someone they do not even know but there is one on this forum! Most of you know that I messed up my At pro :bangahead01: well someone on this forum read my post about me having to send it in for repair and that I was going to miss it. This person not knowing me except on this forum offered to send me not just a detector but a upper end detector for me to use while mine was being fixed so I did not have to be without one :omg: I would love to give him credit but did not want to use his name but if you read this post and want to take your well deserved credit feel free because there is not many others that would have made that offer so even though I had a spare detector THANKS VERY MUCH thumbsup01

del
04-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Spike it sounds like a person with great character, proud to have someone like that on our forum :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

coinnut
04-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Those kind of people are still around :clapping: Sometimes they just hide well lol Nice to know that someone cares enough to help you out thumbsup01 I want everyone to know ...it's not me rofl There, that narrows it down a bit :yes:

Spike
04-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Just for the record you and Del and Angel and so on and on lol lol has helped me alot |:confused:) |:confused:)

dave in iowa
04-02-2011, 10:21 PM
A testement to just how good people can be ,,,,,...

CyberSage
04-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Hey, just so you know. I would send you Coinnut's detector anytime. lol

That's just a great story. Nice to know there are great folks like that out there still. Makes you feel good. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Jack

del
04-03-2011, 05:29 AM

<} rofl rofl

RobW
04-04-2011, 01:58 PM
I find that most of the people here are very giving of themselves. That's why I hang out here! :yes: I have met with and detected with some great guys (sorry I haven't detected with any of you ladies yet, but there are some great ladies on here too) thumbsup01

coinnut
04-04-2011, 02:48 PM

Jack

Well then he should find some awsome stuff lol

<} rofl rofl

What are you laughing at, I left you a hat plate to find :rolleyes:

SeabeeRon
04-04-2011, 07:49 PM
That is very cool Spike!! I suspect I may know of whom you speak because he has done similar things for me and others I know of! :smitten:

russellt
04-04-2011, 08:13 PM
:peace: wow thats impressive.. its good to hear that kind of thing :groovy:

steve in so az
04-05-2011, 09:17 PM
It renews ones faith in mankind ! steve in so az

Toadman
04-06-2011, 04:28 PM
9 out of 10 peeps iv'e met on forums rule !!! :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: