PDA

View Full Version : BBQ SEASON IS HERE!

Jeff (or)
04-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Got the grill out today, cleaned it up and it is ready to go. Need to stock up on charcoal, and my seasonings for the steaks. At the top of my grocery list? Porterhouse and/or ribeyes. Followed by tater salad, garlic bread and drinks. MMMMMMmmmm
I think it's gonna be a great summer. Out of curiosity, how does everyone like their steaks? Rare, med. rare, medium, etc..........hey, where's the BBQ icon?

del
04-07-2011, 06:01 AM
At the top of my grocery list? Porterhouse and/or ribeyes. Followed by tater salad, garlic bread and drinks. MMMMMMmmmm

MMMMmmmmmmm.... steaks on the BBQ

God bless America :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Out of curiosity, how does everyone like their steaks? Rare, med. rare, medium, etc..........hey, where's the BBQ icon?

Rare for me :drool: :drool: :smitten: , Jeff

jkress
04-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Nice! :peace:
I had ours fired up as soon as most of the snow had melted away. lol
Also, I'm thinking I'll probably have to fire up the lawn mower sometime next week. :angry:

Toadman
04-07-2011, 08:14 AM
<: <: <: <: <: <: <: <: Sure was a looooooooooong winter

Ill Digger
04-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Yuuuuummmy!! :drool: :drool: Med. Rare here please thumbsup01 Your toastin' the garlic bread on the grill too ....right? :huh:
I'll get the drinks! :interesting: ... Whats that you say?....make it a double?....Oh...O.K. :beerbuddy: lol

I don't even put my grill away. I just dig a path to it when I have to :yes: lol I love my grill food ! :smitten:

odave
04-07-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm Ready thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01 :beerbuddy:

Carl in Louisiana
04-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Well done for mine and the wife lol I will need to buy a new grill this year the old one has served us for 5 or 6 years now and it is ready to retire :white:usaflag:: as for the grass have made two cuts so far and almost ready for the third :bangshead02:.....There's nothing like the smell of a good grill at work.... :yes: :yes:

DaleGM
04-08-2011, 11:31 PM
getting to be that time of the season here too, the smell of BBQs, lawns being mowed and the sound of boats in the river :beerbuddy: :beerbuddy: Enjoy the BBQ Jeff!!!........
http://media.photobucket.com/image/fred%20flintstone/mgroenke47/fred.jpg?o=23

Carver
04-09-2011, 07:38 AM
I'll take mine ,,rare,,,rare,,,rare,,,, LOL ,,,BBQ here several times too thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

russellt
04-09-2011, 03:06 PM
we bbq year round here in the sunny south.. i like mine medium well if you a take delivery orders ..

mike l
04-11-2011, 11:06 PM
I BBQ all year round. Can't beat the summer though. Nothing like burgers and brew out on the deck after a nice day of 'tecting. Life is good! :beerbuddy:. Steak: medium :yes:

JTGOLD
04-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I like mine done,I don't want it mooing at me when I cut it. :beerbuddy: