PDA

View Full Version : found gold today

nickelpicker
04-09-2011, 08:07 PM
in my mouth. was eating my lunch when I felt something hard. Thought to myself, boy this chicken tender is really not that tender when I realized it was not the chicken but a gold crown that came off. oh well.

coinnut
04-09-2011, 08:08 PM
in my mouth. was eating my lunch when I felt something hard. Thought to myself, boy this chicken tender is really not that tender when I realized it was not the chicken but a gold crown that came off. oh well.

lol At least you didn't swallow it :shocked04: But now you have to see the man to get it fixed :hairpulling:

odave
04-09-2011, 09:11 PM
If the Dentist can't re-cement it and replaces it with a new one
tell him You want the old one...It's Gold ..
Bummer on Your tooth

nickelpicker
04-23-2011, 06:09 PM
About a week and half ago the dentist recemented the gold crown. Three days later hrs. before leaving for our vacation the crown came off. Saw the dentist today after getting back last nite and he recemented it again. would not stay on so he is making me a new (and free) gold crown. I was asked if I wanted the old crown and felt that since he is making me a new one they sould keep to old crown. However it did not seem to be a big deal to them and so I took it. Any idea the K in a gold crown, I'm guessing 9K any guesses on how much an average gold crown is worth melt

russellt
04-24-2011, 02:34 PM
did you run your coil over it to make it official ?

coinnut
04-24-2011, 06:45 PM
I Googled it and found that they come in anywhere from 9K to 22K and everything in between lol So I guess a test kit is the only way to tell.