PDA

View Full Version : Two lovely laidies #24 and25

Spike
04-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Project of Sat 09 Apr 2011 05:34:03 PM PDT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2uzeegMTj0&feature=player_detailpage#ws)

Spike
04-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Sorry for the quality but after a week of :hairpulling: :hairpulling: I will take sideways , upside down or backwards just to get them posted :cheering: :cheering: Dont make fun of my shovel strap either ( COINNUT lol)

coinnut
04-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Sorry for the quality but after a week of :hairpulling: :hairpulling: I will take sideways , upside down or backwards just to get them posted :cheering: :cheering: Dont make fun of my shovel strap either ( COINNUT lol)

Spike, would I make fun of that contraption that you are using to hold your shovel?? :dontknow: I would never do that :cheesysmile: But I must admit watching the video sideways was harder to do than I thought it would be lol Kept tilting my head to make it flip over :hairpulling: That must have been some cache that got plowed over :clapping: Still more there and I bet you won't give up until you get them all lol Nice hunt. Nothing like that sweet sound of silver :daydream:

aloldstuff
08-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Nothing funny about recovering 2 WL halves. Great job