PDA

View Full Version : Ace250 got more silver

silver star
04-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Back to the favorite park for couple hours and Ace250 find me 4 more silvers. Total for today short hunt due the 90 degree weather are 42D Washington quarter, 23,39D,42 Merc's, 1911 V-nickel, 11,16,20,26,45 wheat's and $1.13 in clad. Two of the Merc's were with the nail in same hole. It is just amazing how that park still produce goodies after 5 months of heavy detecting and park is not that big. Thanks everyone for looking and best of luck. HH Mike

Cheap Thrills
04-10-2011, 04:07 PM
All that in a short hunt , Wow, fantastic hunting and a great location . thumbsup01 8)

zrickkid
04-10-2011, 04:24 PM
WTG Mike, you the man! :embarrassed: :angelic:

marinedad
04-10-2011, 06:31 PM
those are nice mike, your doing great as usual.

Ill Digger
04-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Back to the favorite park.....

:confused: I wonder why it's your favorite lol
You had a great day again!! You found even more goodies after we split! Wow!
Your on quite the role bud thumbsup01
Congrats :grin:

jkress
04-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Wow... you just keep finding the goodies.
It's gonna be great year for you. :clapping:

odave
04-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Congrats on the Silvers and V-Nickel& Clad thumbsup01 thumbsup01
Good hunt :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

silver star
04-10-2011, 08:20 PM
All that in a short hunt , Wow, fantastic hunting and a great location . thumbsup01 8)
Thanks and HH.

WTG Mike, you the man! :embarrassed: :angelic:

Thanks Ricky, hope to see you at Rockford hunt. HH

those are nice mike, your doing great as usual.

Thanks Mark, did you find anything good after I left on Saturday?

:confused: I wonder why it's your favorite lol
You had a great day again!! You found even more goodies after we split! Wow!
Your on quite the role bud thumbsup01
Congrats :grin:

Thanks Tim, I went to that Naperville park and there was some other guy already detecting with Etrac. We talked for little bit and back to detect. He found couple wheat's and decided to :white:usaflag::. I stayed for little bit more but this weather did not help. I'm very happy with 4 silver coins for short time of hunting. Did you guys have good day today? Are you guys planning to go to Rockford hunt next Saturday? Let me know I will need directions to that place if you guys going. Talk later, Mike

angellionel
04-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Very nice digs! :clapping:

pipster
04-10-2011, 10:44 PM
great digs thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Spike
04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
:envious: :envious: :envious: Dont remember the last time I had that good of a hunt thumbsup01

randy
04-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Congrats on all those keepers. Its sweet to score a V nickel on top of all the silver.

coinnut
04-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Nice group of finds. That would make a good day's hunt anytime :clapping: If every hunt produced that much, think of all the finds you would have in a year's time :thinkingabout: As for places producing over and over? A very smart man said he feels, that because of masking, we have only recovered, at best, 5-10 % of all targets. :shocked04: When I did some digging around an iron infested cellar hole, The results made me tend to agree with him :yes: Keep hitting that place from different angles and weather conditions, and it will release more and more. Congrats on a great hunt!!

silver star
04-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Nice group of finds. That would make a good day's hunt anytime :clapping: If every hunt produced that much, think of all the finds you would have in a year's time :thinkingabout: As for places producing over and over? A very smart man said he feels, that because of masking, we have only recovered, at best, 5-10 % of all targets. :shocked04: When I did some digging around an iron infested cellar hole, The results made me tend to agree with him :yes: Keep hitting that place from different angles and weather conditions, and it will release more and more. Congrats on a great hunt!!

Thanks for the tip coinnut. Lately I'm digging iffy signals and finding coins with nails and other iron in the same hole. Thanks again and best of luck to you. HH Mike

RobW
04-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Nice silver haul :clapping: