PDA

View Full Version : No Work Day...

cliffy
04-11-2011, 03:36 PM
so it was time to play! lol Took off early this morning, figured on trying for old silver from after all the rain last weekend. Ground was perfect, but the silver did'nt show itself. Got one oldie though, a 49 nickel, got to be happy with that. $6.67 in coin.
Gl&hh
cliffy

Epi-hunter
04-11-2011, 03:39 PM
It's always a good Monday when you can metal detect instead of work :happydance01: Nice digs! That site definitely shows promise with that 1940's nickel :yes:

odave
04-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Good Clad Haul Cliffy !! Them parks are loaded :yes:

Jaybird
04-11-2011, 11:39 PM
I've always said the worst day metal detecting is better than the best day at work and you proved that. Keep hammerin' that place, Cliffy. It shows promise.

Jay

Salty Dog
04-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Congrats on being able to get out Cliffy! i was about to PM you to see what you had been up to...Nice clad count,that will get you a happy meal for sure thumbsup01,i'm in a ring slump going on three weekends now :bangshead02:,looks like you have cleaned out your neck of the woods too :poke:,keep swinging,Dave

cliffy
04-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Congrats on being able to get out Cliffy! i was about to PM you to see what you had been up to...Nice clad count,that will get you a happy meal for sure thumbsup01,i'm in a ring slump going on three weekends now :bangshead02:,looks like you have cleaned out your neck of the woods too :poke:,keep swinging,Dave

ahahha... Salty I am not sure what a good ring looks like anymore! lol Got another day so maybe my luck will change.

aloldstuff
04-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I want a day off too. glad ya got out and did something you wanted to do, silver is there, you just have to put the coil over it.

jkress
04-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Nice... no work on a Monday is a great way to start the week. :yes:
Lots of targets worth digging there. The '49 gives hope to the site for silver.
Good luck on your next hunt.