PDA

View Full Version : Scratch this one off the list

aloldstuff
04-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Good morning everybody. Went out last night after work and made a recovery that I only get to read about. 1894 S Barber half. Got a signal (iffy) at about 6. At no time did it read half dollar, only quarter. Dug the plug, still in the ground. Hit it with my pinpointer, off to the right side. Dug about another 2' plug and there it was in the hole. I had it in my hand and was just dumfounded that I found it where I did. Now I know I am lacking in pictures, but believe me nobody is more disappointed than I in that catagory. This is in pretty good shape, has liberty on it and I really wish I could post a picture. Well , needless to say I had to call Rob when I got home :poke: :poke:. thanks for reading and keep diggin.

RobW
04-12-2011, 07:35 AM
And he won't even tell me where he found it...says it's a secret....Excellent find, needless to say...I'm jealous! :envious:

And now you're one up on me!!!! :bangahead01:....I hope it doesn't rain today....going to try to catch up lol

aloldstuff
04-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Rob, you know that this spot will be shared with you. As of now I only have permission for myself.

del
04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
no pictures ......your a real tease Al

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr228/del1786/gifs/thisthread.gif

Carl in Louisiana
04-12-2011, 12:50 PM
lol lol Sounds great....would love to see a picture as I have not found a barber anything.... lol lol....Congrats on an awesome find thumbsup01 thumbsup01

aloldstuff
04-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Okay Okay, i promise not to tease anymore. I am in the process of having a friend come over and teach me about loading pictures. If need be ( and I'm sure it will be) we will go to the store and I will make purchases of necessary equipment. Once this is accomplished I will post pictures of the finds. Again sorry

del
04-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Okay Okay, i promise not to tease anymore. I am in the process of having a friend come over and teach me about loading pictures. If need be ( and I'm sure it will be) we will go to the store and I will make purchases of necessary equipment. Once this is accomplished I will post pictures of the finds. Again sorry

thata boy :cheering: :cheering: can't wait :popcorn: :popcorn:

russellt
04-12-2011, 01:06 PM
barber half .. very good find. sounds good anyway :girlcry:

milco
04-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Congrats on the half,....and yes we want to see pics when you get a chance!

Toadman
04-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Nice dude !! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: You can ask anyone here for help loading at any time, of any day,,Go to off topics down below, people are MORE than happy to help you on anything at all related to foruming..Honestly.. thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

odave
04-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Congrats on a great find thumbsup01

jkress
04-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Wow... a big congrats to you! :clapping:
I'd love to see a picture of that beauty. :popcorn:

aloldstuff
04-13-2011, 08:05 AM
I have the information on how to post, just don't have the equipment yet. It looks like this weekend I will be ready to post the pictures. I am going to try to have my buddy there while I take the pictures and also have him help posting.