PDA

View Full Version : Not much responce here lately !?

Spike
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Full Metal Digger
04-13-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm wondering the same thing...

Epi-hunter
04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
There has been some confusion about this particular video section. :) It was originally intended not for videos of finds, but for instructional videos made by members (see the description of this video forum listed below its title on the main forum page).

I think that videos of finds would generate more interest and replies if posted under the 'Finds' section of the forum.

Another point to make along the same lines is that it is really helpful if members who post videos of finds will also include photos and some descriptive text in their finds thread. There are two reasons for this: 1) some members do not have high speed internet access and are not able to access videos; and 2) especially now during the busier season, many members (including myself) have more trouble keeping up with all of the various posts of finds and simply don't always have time to view the video, but still want to see the finds and hear the story.

I hope that helps. :)

Spike
04-14-2011, 08:07 PM
There has been some confusion about this particular video section. :) It was originally intended not for videos of finds, but for instructional videos made by members (see the description of this video forum listed below its title on the main forum page).

I think that videos of finds would generate more interest and replies if posted under the 'Finds' section of the forum.

Another point to make along the same lines is that it is really helpful if members who post videos of finds will also include photos and some descriptive text in their finds thread. There are two reasons for this: 1) some members do not have high speed internet access and are not able to access videos; and 2) especially now during the busier season, many members (including myself) have more trouble keeping up with all of the various posts of finds and simply don't always have time to view the video, but still want to see the finds and hear the story.

I hope that helps. :)
Thanks Epi makes sense :embarrassed: Its just that it take alot of time and in my case :hairpulling: :ticked: :mad: :bangahead01: to post for no more response :-\ even if it is side ways rofl rofl rofl

coinnut
04-14-2011, 09:20 PM
even if it is side ways rofl rofl rofl

Yeah :-\ :-\ you will be getting my eye doctor's bill along with my chiropractor's bill as well lol