PDA

View Full Version : Two golds, one silver, and a cool Quarter..........

Goldzukie
04-15-2011, 05:58 PM
I really havent been out since that Vodoo thing I broke my toes, still in a great deal of pain.

I got a BOSTON COLLEGE class ring today, it was an easy person to find I was able to google the initials and BC not a problem. I took a bunch of videos of the rings coming out of the ground the silver was a no brainer but I can get them off my camera.. The gold ear ring was my first target, +48 VDI solid ring icon, graph was right on I thought it was a monster gold ring but still cool. The quarter came up as a nickle, barbados when I got it home I noticeD it was a quarter, very cool as I dont come across many cool coins anymore.... I love the religious stuff I like the pin very much havent opened the bible yet to read what the saying on the pin is but I'm going to put it in my car, the visor why not.......

odave
04-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Good finds and Pic's thumbsup01 Beautiful Rings thumbsup01 thumbsup01

jkress
04-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Nice :happydance01: ... love that ring. :smitten:
Great hunt you had there.
Congrats. :clapping:

Diggler
04-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Go Go Goldzuki! :peace: Zillagold

Goldzukie
04-15-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm getting attacked on friendly big time over nothing, |:confused:) THanks everyone good to see you here Diggler your the best man you are, dont let anyone tell you different.............. :groovy:

Diggler
04-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Haha! You ALMOST got ME talked into a DFX...

Goldzukie
04-15-2011, 08:34 PM
I mean come on, no disrespect to anyone none I have been blessed with a disability for life, they told me get a hobby (ok it stinks). Ok I got one, and one that makes money I have no choice but to know my detector like the back of my hand. Regardless you know what I am to blame I let a lot of people tell me how not to use a DFX and I listened I should have been doing my own research and not listening to people that didnt know any better or that were completly selfish and dishonest. Its my own fault so forget it, but you buy that DFX....

You will get one yet.........

wagon wheel
04-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow...excellent finds!!! :perfect10: I loved my DFX because it treated me sooooooo well!!! I'm giving the V3i this year to produce as nicely plus a whole bunch more than the DFX or it goes on the road to someone else. :bangahead01: I'm just beginning to find the right adjustments for my soil here in Dinoland, USA and will remain hopeful on the V3i for a bit longer!!! :confused:

Love your pic's and stoy...bring on some more....please. |:confused:)

w.w.

mike l
04-16-2011, 12:18 PM
That rings a beauty, great save :clapping:

russellt
04-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Holy cow. A BC class ring is straight up awesome ..nice goin

wingmaster
04-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Nice looking finds, congrats on the gold and silver.

aloldstuff
04-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Great finds, sorry to hear about that voodoo thing.

Diggler
04-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Any new rings lately?

Goldzukie
05-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Why did you post that? I broke my toes after I found that :omg:

What did they say I will have misfortune, then followed by prosperity, Diggler I'm never going to live that down am I :behave:

Diggler
05-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Why did you post that? I broke my toes after I found that :omg:

What did they say I will have misfortune, then followed by prosperity, Diggler I'm never going to live that down am I :behave:

Post what? :white:usaflag::

Goldzukie
05-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Are you sure you want ot go there Dirk :peace: