PDA

View Full Version : April 15 finds

Civil War Nut
04-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Hidy, Still looking for N. B. Forrest camp , not doing to good . And DEL. I put that Chinese coin on my key chain , and for the next two day I didnt find nothing . But did find a little on Fri. So here it is,, old buckle & coin,, 2 parts of old locks with the key hole cover on them ,, brass case with some of the mirrow ,, buck shot & lead one looks like the back of a cleaner bullet ,, two .46 cal. and one .69 cal. ball ,, old brass spout ,, spoon ,, and a gold locket it looks like the back will open . Will try and open it when I get time . If it has something in it I will post it later . Hope yall enjoy and good luck hunting . P.S. Not sure about the .46 cal.s bullets havent had time to look them up yet ,, but they are .46 cal.

coinnut
04-16-2011, 08:07 PM
What a variety of finds :clapping: I like seeing your finds, they are never boring lol That copper sure looks like it's seen better days :-\ You'll find that camp sooner or later thumbsup01

Civil War Nut
04-16-2011, 08:51 PM
What a variety of finds :clapping: I like seeing your finds, they are never boring lol That copper sure looks like it's seen better days :-\ You'll find that camp sooner or later thumbsup01
I sure hope so Cnut. I have been at it hard for a month every day but two. If its where I thank , I as well for get it. I kinda think they put that ditch I fell in right through the middle of it.

del
04-17-2011, 12:05 PM
i agree i like to see what you come up with next too CWN , keep that coin on the keychain your gonna hit some real nice goodies soon . thanks for showing .

Dan

Evan/tn
04-19-2011, 09:23 AM
Looks like a successful hunt to me thumbsup01 Even if you dont find the NBF camp your still hunting a great place. Nice finds buddy!