PDA

View Full Version : Maiden voyage with the V3i

trout-hunter
04-17-2011, 01:16 PM
I picked it up on 4/12 and until today I was getting familiar as I could get by reading and today went out for the first time up the street to the empty lot I have permission to hunt.It was fun trying to understand what it was telling me and I just dug all the signals I thought were good and eneded up with 2 wheaties, one state quarter, 2 clad Rosies, the memorials and most interesting is the
what is it in the middle. My guess a letter opener, it is either Brass or Bronze of some sorts and all in all I had fun with the V3.

del
04-17-2011, 02:26 PM
hey Ernie congrats on your new machine looks like your picking it up very quickley too. i wish you the best this year with it , the brass item does resemble a letter opener :yes:

Dan

trout-hunter
04-17-2011, 02:38 PM
hey Ernie congrats on your new machine looks like your picking it up very quickley too. i wish you the best this year with it , the brass item does resemble a letter opener :yes:

Dan

Thanks Dan and as I told George more money than brains at this stage of my life lol and now I can hunt with the Etrac in one arm and the V3 in the other rofl

del
04-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks Dan and as I told George more money than brains at this stage of my life lol and now I can hunt with the Etrac in one arm and the V3 in the other rofl

Ernie i can only wish i had that problem lol lol i'm a little tight on both right now lol rofl rofl hey enjoy it my friend

coinnut
04-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Congrats on your new toy Ernie lol The lot that keeps on giving is living up to it's name. thumbsup01 That does look like a letter opener but also a heck of a weapon if need be ;) You are gonna be some sight swinging a machine from each arm. You know Garrett makes an AT Pro and Fisher makes an F75 if your feet need something to swing too rofl Glad you had a chance to get out and hunt my friend!! :clapping:

trout-hunter
04-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Congrats on your new toy Ernie lol The lot that keeps on giving is living up to it's name. thumbsup01 That does look like a letter opener but also a heck of a weapon if need be ;) You are gonna be some sight swinging a machine from each arm. You know Garrett makes an AT Pro and Fisher makes an F75 if your feet need something to swing too rofl Glad you had a chance to get out and hunt my friend!! :clapping:

Hey G, when I get back from my trip I really would love to get together with you and Dan if possible and try and find something worthwhile like you guys do and you are both welcome to try it if you so desire, it is different and the bells and whistles, well that's another story.

coinnut
04-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Hey G, when I get back from my trip I really would love to get together with you and Dan if possible and try and find something worthwhile like you guys do and you are both welcome to try it if you so desire, it is different and the bells and whistles, well that's another story.

We will get together soon. We will try and find something in north central CT for us to hit. Have fun on the trip. Dan loves bells and whistles by the way lol

aloldstuff
04-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Congrats on the new machine. I also have recently gotten the v3i, you are gonna love it. Keep diggin