PDA

View Full Version : Where's Mel :huh:

Dimeman
04-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Haven't seen Mel's posts on here lately................... :dontknow:

Hope he is Ok and just possibly on a extended outing, looking for outlaw caches. thumbsup01

coinnut
04-17-2011, 03:28 PM
He probably hit the big one and is still hauling all that gold from the desert :clapping: Seriously, I hope he is OK though :-\ Where are you Mel?? :white:usaflag::

russellt
04-18-2011, 02:48 PM
yep . been wondering the same thing about the colorado goldslinger.. maybe pipster will chime in . or the man himself

Bedrock
05-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Where is Mel? Has anyone heard anything?

Dirt Fisher
05-02-2011, 08:33 AM
I checked his profile on that other forum and he had logged in there Saturday 5-1-11 so he has not gone far.

JTGOLD
05-02-2011, 08:57 AM
maybe he is playing hide and seek, <} <}

M-Taliesin
05-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Howdy Folks!
I am here, but have been having some minor troubles. Nothing serious, just not feeling up to par since surgery. Can't take chilly weather like I should, probably because of blood thinners. Back to working, but after a full day on the job, the knee is painful.

I have another post where I go into more detail entitled Thanks and a Tip of the Stetson, and you can learn more about my situation at present. I've hunted some, but seem to have lost my edge somewhere. Gold and silver have become elusive and Pipster has been nailing it all. Well, not all because I found a silver and gold item recently. But I will try to post that stuff later.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin