PDA

View Full Version : Small Pricey Silver

z118
04-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Mother Nature seems hell bent on restricting detecting for me this year. Saturday was on and off rain all day, with temps in the 40's and high wind. The winds only got worse on Sunday (gusts in the 50mph range) and even lower temps. I did hit a few tot lots on both days for a bit of clad. Today I had odd luck, scoring three tiny bits of silver at one of them. The item on the right had me a bit stumped at first, but my wife speculated it was some sort of charm and mentioned the brand Pandora. Sure enough, I was able to find it on their website:

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/jewellery/collections/moments/790380czb

I certainly believe in to each their own in this life but it's hard to understand anyone willing to pay $55 for this shaped blob of silver worth no better than a few bucks in melt value.

Anyway... I was planning on maybe getting out again tonight but as I look out the window it's snowing! Happy hunting...

mike l
04-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Snowing? I had too much of that this winter. Nice silver finds :peace:

aloldstuff
04-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Nice finds, it just goes to show what good marketing can do (pandora)

PL8MAN
04-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Great silver finds ! :beerbuddy:

coinnut
04-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Where are you living these days, London? lol Rain, rain go away. :white:usaflag:: Nice silver hits though. I'd take them in a heartbeat :clapping: I would never pay that much for a drop of silver. \:hammer: But some people obviously do, so better for you Z lol

jkress
04-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Nice, nice score on the silver Z!! :clapping:
The weather has not been the greatest here either... nor my schedule. >:(
We had some snow this weekend. It didn't stick, but some serious snow falling from the sky. :shocked04:
Forecast for the next hew days has snow included. I guess winter is just trying to grab a few last grasps. lol

You pulled some very nice silver goodies... congrats! :clapping: