PDA

View Full Version : My totals for the year....

Jack Flynn
12-27-2009, 01:02 PM
My Babygirl 13 and I just got through with the count. Not as impressive as some others but a lot of holes dug....
933 pennies
101 Quarters
107 Dimes
29 Saquagea's
32 Nickels
Here's my older stuff...
6 silver Quarters
3 Nickels
4 Rosies
1 Merc
17 Wheaties, I did not even realize until going through all the pennies that I had dug these. I thought only 5 or 6 or so. Not bad for my first year. Also 93 bent coins...screwdrivers I guess?
Jewelry was 1 necklace .925
2 bracelets .925
3 pendants .925
1 gold pinky ring
1 half ring? 7 out of 9 diamonds intact still.
A team spirit war games pendant from 82.
2 lockets from necklaces.
The handle part of a colonial spoon, pewter.
2 military buttons.
A double handful of stuff, worth keeping and well a lot of pulltabs in the beginning but with the E Trac I have learned what they sound like so I avoid them now not unless one tricks me :grin: Enough nails to build a house until I learned how to check them and avoid them too. Oh and one very very old horse shoe from way down deep.

del
12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
My Babygirl 13 and I just got through with the count. Not as impressive as some others but a lot of holes dug....
933 pennies
101 Quarters
107 Dimes
29 Saquagea's
32 Nickels
Here's my older stuff...
6 silver Quarters
3 Nickels
4 Rosies
1 Merc
17 Wheaties, I did not even realize until going through all the pennies that I had dug these. I thought only 5 or 6 or so. Not bad for my first year. Also 93 bent coins...screwdrivers I guess?
Jewelry was 1 necklace .925
2 bracelets .925
3 pendants .925
1 gold pinky ring
1 half ring? 7 out of 9 diamonds intact still.
A team spirit war games pendant from 82.
2 lockets from necklaces.
The handle part of a colonial spoon, pewter.
2 military buttons.
A double handful of stuff, worth keeping and well a lot of pulltabs in the beginning but with the E Trac I have learned what they sound like so I avoid them now not unless one tricks me :grin: Enough nails to build a house until I learned how to check them and avoid them too. Oh and one very very old horse shoe from way down deep.

Not as impressive as some others

are you mad , Jack
that is a very impressive list of goodies you've been a busy man . congrats on your totals and hope next year is just as successful or better .

ooopppss , forgot to say Coinnut may have beaten ya in the nail department this year Jack. sorry. lol ;)

Dan

Epi-hunter
12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree with Dan; those are very impressive totals, especially for a first year! Congrats!

May next year involve even more digging!

coinnut
12-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey Jack, Great yearly totals!! 29 Sacagawea's?? Wow, I didn't think anyone even used them lol I think you had a great year. Any ideas what you gonna do with all that cash :confused: I have a little clad and after I get done tumbling them, I'm going to buy something. A nice coin or some stamps or something for all the digging effort :yes: And officially, I didn't find that many nails this year lol Shot gun shells maybe :ticked:

Jack Flynn
12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
29 Sacagawea's
I actually quoted those wrong. My Babygirl has those stashed now. After all you have to be paid for helping count that many pennies! thumbsup01 12 were Sac's the other 17 were the goofy looking dollar they made for a while. My babygirl is a for lack of better words a hoarder Every coin she gets she separates them into of all things, I think this is funny but old pillow cases and keeps them in her room. She has a small quart sized wooden treasure chest picked up at the goodwill she keeps the special ones in, it stays locked too.......BTW some of the pillow cases you can hardly pick up, her anyway. You asked what I'm gonna do with all the cash, Babygirl got paid and coinstar ate the rest today. Time to start over for 365 again.

hoser
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
That is definately in the impressive department :shocked04: Well done, well done indeed.. thumbsup01

SpringTxDigger
01-03-2010, 11:03 AM
:shocked04: What an awesome year. I guess you like your E-Trac?

RickO
01-03-2010, 11:38 AM
VERY well done Jack.... nice totals indeed. Your hunting partner is doing well... ;) RickO

angellionel
01-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Very impressive, Jack. You had a very good year!

bmattioli
01-03-2010, 04:36 PM
You had a good year and hope this year is just as good or better. Can't wait for spring, this winter boredom is getting old fast..

John M
01-03-2010, 06:34 PM
That sure is a lot of holes dug.Nice amount of silver coins as well.The bent coins may have been hit by lawn mowers after they had been dropped.