PDA

View Full Version : All we need now is a chat room to trade ideas and shoot the bull!!

tumbleinn
04-20-2011, 07:40 AM
I am new to this forum. :peace: I see lot of great freinds here from the other forums. I was wondering if there is a chat room. It was great to talk to people live. & trade ideas on detecting.The chat room is a great place for members to have a fun time every night talking about all the finds and other things that may come about.

Please ad <: :white:usaflag::vise if im missing somthing !!
Thanks and good luck hunting this summer every one! :white:usaflag::

Epi-hunter
04-20-2011, 07:58 AM
I am new to this forum. :peace: I see lot of great freinds here from the other forums. I was wondering if there is a chat room. It was great to talk to people live. & trade ideas on detecting.The chat room is a great place for members to have a fun time every night talking about all the finds and other things that may come about.

Please ad <: :white:usaflag::vise if im missing somthing !!
Thanks and good luck hunting this summer every one! :white:usaflag::

We considered this awhile back and decided against it for several reasons. The good news is that there are lots of chat formats out there that are easy for people to use, and they can still connect and talk about detecting. But thank you for the comment :)