PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Carl in Louisiana
04-20-2011, 08:03 PM
I have made a decision to give up the internet and the forums to give more of my time to Studying the Bible. So it is with a sad heart I say goodbye to all my forum friends, especially the old timers that have given of their knowledge to help make me a better detectorist and how to make the most of my machines. To everyone I wish all of you the very best out there. I will be out there detecting when I can, cause I am addicted to this hobby...LOL. Always remember this that God Loves everyone and it's up to us to turn to God just as we are and it is Jesus, the Son of the Living God, who cleanses us from our sins. May God Bless your lives and your hunts....HH

P.S. Thanks for being the greatest bunch of folks I have ever known. I will be here until Friday afternoon.

Carl

coinnut
04-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Well that is very sad news. I would have hoped you could do both. I wish you well and hope that you may still drop in every once in a while and let us know how you are doing. Never say goodbye forever just till we meet again. Good luck to you and your family from our family here.

odave
04-20-2011, 08:17 PM
God Bless My Friend and Peace be with You Carl
I've always enjoyed Your Post and finds and Messages.
And Friendship thumbsup01 Till next time Buddy !

Drop by some time thumbsup01

Dave :interesting:

pulltabsteve
04-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Hey Carl, I've known you for years and always enjoyed your posts. Sorry to see you leave, but only you know what you have to do. Im happy we are friends. :yes:

sandals
04-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I wish you well on your journey Carl.....I know it is a tough decision to make and I respect and admire you for making it... God bless you my friend!

angellionel
04-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Sorry to see you leave the forum, Carl. :-\ You will always be welcomed here. I wish you the best!

cliffy
04-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Hate to see you leave Carl... Best of luck to you. :groovy:
cliffy

del
04-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Carl , i wish you and the family the best and will miss the tdi posts and updates . take care and may God bless every aspect of your life my friend .

Dan

aloldstuff
04-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Carl, I wish you the very best. Your decision, while our loss, will be God's gain. You are an inspiraton to us all.

JTGOLD
04-21-2011, 10:25 AM
I wish you the best and god be with you.

DaleGM
04-21-2011, 12:27 PM
will miss your insights and post Carl, good luck on your journey and follow your heart............

Cheap Thrills
04-21-2011, 12:45 PM
You take care now Carl . Happy hunting and may you have much joy .

Via Con Dios ,
Baba

Toadman
04-21-2011, 07:15 PM
All the best dude.. <: <: You know what's best for you and yours, I know i will see you on here from time to time..I like the path you chose for yourself, if only for the time being ..all the best my old friend..If i hit a 'big' find, i'll definately call ya !! :callme: :callme: Think Tennesee :twirlingeyes: :twirlingeyes: :twirlingeyes: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy:

BOWSER
04-21-2011, 08:51 PM
I admire you're calling ,but sorry you are leaving,thanks so much for you're generosity, people of your calibur are hard to come by these days,all my best to you. Jim.

Vito
04-22-2011, 02:22 AM
Carl, a man must do what a man must do. You will be missed. All the best and God bless.

Lowjiber
04-22-2011, 06:29 AM
We'll certainly miss you around here, Carl. However, a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.

God Bless you and your family.

jkress
04-22-2011, 08:29 AM
We will miss you around here. I sure hope you
stop back in from time to time.
Good luck on the journey. :)

Carl in Louisiana
04-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Thank You All for the kind words and support !!!