PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on HOLY coins 1851

Civil War Nut
04-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Hidy to all. Back to same old place , looking for camp . Had some more help today , Turkeys , sure hope they leave my coins alone . This all I could come up with today from an old home . Top row I have on ideal . Next row parts of spoons & forks ,, tent ring ,, the pyrmid shape thing is the second one I have found about 1/4 mile apart ,, two rim fire shells these have an -H- looks like on them ,, toy lead pistol ,, pieces of lead & buck shot ,, thimble ,, 1943 half ,, and another coin with a cotton picking hole in it 1851-O half dime . And Del. I still got that coin in my pocket . Hope yall enjoy , and good luck to all .

Ill Digger
04-22-2011, 01:05 AM
Thats a cool picture!
Our second largest silver coin, next to our second smallest silver coin lol :yes:
I can't believe all the half dimes your findin'!! :shocked04: :envious:
I'd be happy with just one! And it can have a hole in it :dontknow: Just not through the date please :rolleyes: lol
Your defiantly in a area that's showing signs of life and activity. Your getting close.... :yes: :-> :->
Keep after it thumbsup01
Congrats on the goodies :grin:
That half looks like it was dropped yesterday....evening lol
:shocked04: :shocked04: :drool: She's a beauty :loveit:

RobW
04-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Nice assortment of finds, and some nice Silver :loveit:

aloldstuff
04-22-2011, 09:06 AM
Really nice silver, keep diggin

Civil War Nut
04-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Thats a cool picture!
Our second largest silver coin, next to our second smallest silver coin lol :yes:
I can't believe all the half dimes your findin'!! :shocked04: :envious:
I'd be happy with just one! And it can have a hole in it :dontknow: Just not through the date please :rolleyes: lol
Your defiantly in a area that's showing signs of life and activity. Your getting close.... :yes: :-> :->
Keep after it thumbsup01
Congrats on the goodies :grin:
That half looks like it was dropped yesterday....evening lol
:shocked04: :shocked04: :drool: She's a beauty :loveit:
Hidy ID. It sure was hard to clean up , then it didnt want to turn on my polishing cloth , like it had something on it . I was about to wonder if it was real or not . Never had one to do that .

Evan/tn
04-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Nice silver and relic finds Earl,your finding a lot of cool old coins and bullets thumbsup01
I think the holes give the coins character.

russellt
04-24-2011, 03:56 PM
dont complain /.... thats a great find . my only half dime is a 1861 in great shapeand yep its got a hole in it .the silver on the back side of the hole is still splintered like teh day it was done ...history

coinnut
04-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Around here, half dimes are hard to find. I have only found 2 so far. But we don't get a lot of coins with holes either. But I would be happy with any half dime lol Nice assortment of relics and some sweet silver too. And watch out for them turkeys...they steal your coins and are real good pick pocketers too ;)

Toadman
04-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Some people don't like holed coins.. I love finding them !! Nice hunt for sure.. :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: