PDA

View Full Version : Fridays hunt

Civil War Nut
04-22-2011, 11:56 PM
Hidy . Went back to same old place today for a few hours , got a late start . Here is all I found . The disck shape thing dont know , makes two of them that I have found there ,, old horse ring ,, lead pipe ,, IH. penny cant make out the date ,, old wedding band looks like brass ,, 5 rim fire shells ,, dont know what the other thing is . A thats it for today . Hope yall enjoy and good luck to all .

Evan/tn
04-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Been a while since i found an indian >:{,heck it's been a while since Iv'e been hunting :grin:
Nice finds,hope you find the camp one of these days thumbsup01

del
04-24-2011, 01:44 AM
not a bad hunt CWN that small little piece in between the iron and spoon handle , does it have jagged teeth on the backside as it looks like part of a suspender clip (the jaw part) and do you put these finds in a tumbler :huh: what are you using for medium:huh: congrats on the relics :clapping: :clapping:

sniffy
04-24-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm sure that place has more to offer. Keep pluggin away.

Civil War Nut
04-24-2011, 01:04 PM
not a bad hunt CWN that small little piece in between the iron and spoon handle , does it have jagged teeth on the backside as it looks like part of a suspender clip (the jaw part) and do you put these finds in a tumbler :huh: what are you using for medium:huh: congrats on the relics :clapping: :clapping:
Hidy Del. Yep its a sup. clip . The one I found the other day had BVD on the back side , what ever that means .

russellt
04-24-2011, 03:29 PM
looks good to me . i havent been out lately either.