PDA

View Full Version : Broken Lesche

silver star
04-23-2011, 08:38 PM
:mad:WOW I wasn't thinking this would be possible but today after digging plug my Lesche broke. I have this Lesche for almost year and half and today bent and broke on lower part. Anyone know if they have warranty and for how long. I really love the Lesche and would like to get other one either with warranty or just buy another one. Thanks in advance. HH Mike

CyberSage
04-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Sorry about your digger Silver Star. Bummer. I go through a Lesche digger about every 2 years. I broke my last one in frozen ground last Winter. It looked just like yours but a little farther down the blade. :dontknow: My Others have just wore down to a nub and needed to be replaced. I Still consider the Lesche to be the best digger ever made for digging coins at depth. I carry an extra one in my gear so I am not caught out in the field without one. Contact the manufacture and point them to this thread so they can see the photo. It may help them out in preventing this type of failure in the future. I will post a pic of mine as well. Thanks for the post.

Jack

MartinL
04-24-2011, 09:25 AM
So what is the warranty period on the Lesche? martin

Lowjiber
04-24-2011, 06:45 PM
So what is the warranty period on the Lesche? martin

See below.

aloldstuff
05-25-2011, 09:03 AM
I had read this post a while back and decided to get another Lesch as backup. Don't know what I would do without it.

matty g
06-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Bought mine from kellyco,called them and told them it broke.They sent me a new one right away free of charge.