PDA

View Full Version : Out with the F5

Dimeman
04-23-2011, 09:59 PM
In the last week I have been taking the F5 out to different park areas and digging up some clad. I haven't dug any older coins with it yet...but hoping I will soon. :grin:

This morning in a school park area I got a half dollar signal and the numbers and the VDI stayed the same, as I scanned the coil back and forth over the target. The depth showed to be 6 inches, so I dug it up.

The F5 can count !!!!!! :omg: There were 2 clad quarters in the hole----1 right on top of another one.

I had searched this area ( ballfield next to the parking area) at least 6 other times with 2 other detectors------- and 2 others had searched the same area one time with me also.

I dug over 30 coins from this school ballfield area today------- over $4 in clad. 8) 8) 8)

No matter how much a spot has been searched----there is always something still in the ground.

coinnut
04-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Parks have so much coinage lost in them, that there is always a chance of finding more coins in those hunted out spots. I bet there is still some targets left hiding there. It amazes me on how they just show up at another time :confused: Nice amount of finds from that worked over area. :clapping: Now lets see if it gives you a half dollar reading if there are pennies, nickels and dimes in one hole lol Then I would say :omg: Nice hunt Robbie. :clapping:

v3ikid
04-24-2011, 06:25 PM
A metal detector adding machine. lol Now if you can get it to clean coins you'll be in buiness. rofl