PDA

View Full Version : Deleware Beaches or Jersey

brown
04-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi, I From York,Pa.and I Like going Beach hunting I Usually hit the Deleware beaches but wanting to go to some Jersey Beaches. So if anyone interested in getting together or no of any good beaches in Jersey that stuff had washed up from shipwrecks Please let me know. Thanks , and Happy Hunting Brown

coinnut
04-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Hey Brown, welcome aboard. I wish I was a bit closer, I would love to do some Spanish wreck, gold and silver beaches :loveit: :loveit: :drool: Heck, I'd settle for one gold ring lol Hope someone is closer that you can hunt with. Makes for some fun hunting when there are two of you. :yes:

brown
04-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Yea Coinnut your right it is better detecting with someone else but being 3 1/2 hours away makes it harder to find someone to go with but I manage. I just got back today from a day trip to OC witch I met up with someone from My Detecting Club that I belong to and we didn't find much mostly clad but it was still nice just to get out. Let me know if you ever get to come out to the East coast and Ill Let you know of a couple spots. and maybe hookup. Later and happy hunting

coinnut
04-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Let me know if you ever get to come out to the East coast and Ill Let you know of a couple spots. and maybe hookup. Later and happy hunting

Thanks. I am not too far from you, just far enough to make it a long haul. lol I'm in western Massachusetts. Glad you got a chance to hunt, even if it was just some clad. I'm getting ready to clean mine and buy something good with it...maybe a $1.00 gold coin :dontknow: