PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone experienced this?

RobW
04-29-2011, 07:30 AM
I have been experiencing this more and more lately and was wondering if anyone else has or knows what the issue may be?

After pinpointing andswitching back into discrimination mode, a part of the display for the pinpoint still stayes on the screen. It still detects normally in discrimination. If I hit the pinpoint button on and off, it will go away.:huh::huh::huh:thinkingabout:

coinnut
05-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Hmmm. That's not looking good lol I have had two cursers on the screen at one time when it was out in the cold :frozen: But never saw the pinpoint partailly stay on :confused: Does the pinpoint button go on and off smoothly? That's one to write Minelab about (E mail them that picture too.) I think you broke it already Rob :rolleyes:

RobW
05-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Yeah, I don't want to have to send it in. I'm becoming a bit of an e-trac snob....don't want to have to use another detector lol

angellionel
05-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Yeah, that is odd. :confused: It's the first time I see anything like that. So far I haven't experienced any major issues with my machine |:confused:) but I will be one very sullen man if my partner and I have to part ways even for a short while. lol

RobW
05-04-2011, 02:09 PM
So far it is only a nuisance, and doesn't interfere. I just turn pinpoint on and off. It does it a few times during a hunt. So I will just bear with it and hope it doesn't go out on me during the season and then send it in for that period that we are snowed in. It'll be here before we know it >:#

aloldstuff
05-06-2011, 01:06 PM
You can always borrow my prism V