PDA

View Full Version : old school hunt

coop
04-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Hit an early 1800s school today expecting to find some more large coppers but instead got modern silver. :dontknow: Ill be back to see what else is there soon. Thanks for looking HH

jkress
04-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Bummer about the modern silver. >:( lol :poke:
Love those Franklins. Congrats on the IH's and V's too.
Congrats on an awesome hunt coop.

coop
04-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Bummer about the modern silver. >:( lol :poke:
Love those Franklins. Congrats on the IH's and V's too.
Congrats on an awesome hunt coop.
Lol not complaining I just thought there would be some older stuff! I love digging silver thumbsup01

coinnut
04-29-2011, 08:31 PM
Hey coop, doesn't anyone else detect out your way? lol Around here, we would get clad at a school site. It's like no one has ever hit your locations :dontknow:...good for you :clapping: You will get some older stuff soon, but you have a good start already. There has got to be a copper somewhere on that property that is gonna sound off between all that iron.

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-29-2011, 08:45 PM
coop ya just scratched the surface of that property.keep workin it buddy!

milco
04-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Great finds, good luck finding those coppers!

zrickkid
04-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Nice job once again Coop! :perfect10:

coop
04-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Hey coop, doesn't anyone else detect out your way? lol Around here, we would get clad at a school site. It's like no one has ever hit your locations :dontknow:...good for you :clapping: You will get some older stuff soon, but you have a good start already. There has got to be a copper somewhere on that property that is gonna sound off between all that iron.
Thanks, Everybody out here has a detector. Ive knocked on so many doors and a lot of the time I get a no because they metal detect. All the schools that are still standing are mostly clad but the ones that have been gone for many years are always productive thumbsup01 I hit one last year that produced 5 gold rings and piles of silver!!!!!!!!! Its all in the research. Thanks for looking HH

JTGOLD
04-30-2011, 07:54 AM
always nice to find them big silvers,gj.

1147SILVER
04-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Coop nice job congrats on the finds someone has to compete with angel nice and sweet

Good job Steve