PDA

View Full Version : Southern Greene County Demolished By Storm.

Dirt Fisher
04-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Go to Greenevillesun.mycapture.com and look at some of the devestation two tornados done to our county. We were lucky at my house, no damage at all. They are still searching for people and several confirmed dead. People I have talked to that were involved say you just don't quite understand when you have everything you have worked for all of your life just be destroyed in a matter of seconds. Be thankful for what you have today for you might be so lucky tomorrow. At least several still came out with their lives and please pray for comfort for those who lost loved ones. Thanks, Michael,(Dirt fisher)

coinnut
04-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Hey Michael, The devestation that is being shown all over the south is horrible. It does make one happy for what we have. Although, nothing we have is guaranteed. It can be taken away in an instant. :-\ I hope those that survived can piece together their lives and rebuild their community. These things bring people closer together, but nothing can replace those that are not there anymore. Prayers for all those involved.

del
04-30-2011, 09:58 AM
Michael i can't believe the pictures i saw of the areas affected :-\ , its amazing anyone survived from those shots , those families now homeless , displaced and missing or lost their loved ones are in my prayers .

Dan

Dirt Fisher
04-30-2011, 05:14 PM
My brother lost a friend there in the tornados and him and several co workers were allowed to go salvage what was left and put in a storage facility for the wife who is in critical condition in Johnson city regional medical center. He said pictures just don't describe the reality of this. He said there were dead cows, horses, dogs, and other animals laying everywhere. They will only let certain groups into these areas due to looting(talking about kicking a man when he is down). I guess if I was a survivor of this trama and caught a man going through my belongings then I don't suppose the looter would be a survivor. Terrible that people would be so low. Well thanks for the prayers for these folks fellas, I appreciate it and I'm sure these folks do too.