PDA

View Full Version : COLONIAL HOME HUNT* EARLY SEATED

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-29-2011, 08:22 PM
After work i knocked on this old colonial home.17 yr old girl answers.said her grams probably wouldn't mind.she gets home at 6pm.i said ty and was on my way.turn machine on...it's going bonkers :crazy: no way this much junk in this yard i'm thinkin :confused: i look into the woods and see the little white :usaflag:s every 5 feet.damn invisible dog fence. i knocked back on the door explained whats going on.she didn't know how to shut it off.
the yard was out of the question now :hairpulling:
so i hopped the rock wall and worked beyond the invisible fence range. right off i dug a IH.stod up ,passed coil over hole another IH,again re checked hole another one :shocked04:stretcher: repeated again..another signal ! saw the edge of silver and last coin in the spill was the seated dime. i gotta catch grams at home and see if she knows how to kill the fence next time :yes:

coinnut
04-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Grandma may give her granddaughter a scolding for letting you in lol Nice pocket spill and congrats on yet another Seated coin :clapping: Nice looking finds there Mr. Dave thumbsup01 Is that bottle pontiled on the bottom?? Hope you get in there and the dog doesn't bite you. lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Grandma may give her granddaughter a scolding for letting you in lol Nice pocket spill and congrats on yet another Seated coin :clapping: Nice looking finds there Mr. Dave thumbsup01 Is that bottle pontiled on the bottom?? Hope you get in there and the dog doesn't bite you. lol

thanks G nah its a older screw cap cobalt blue bottle

milco
04-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Nice finds and good luck going back!

angellionel
04-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Sweet coin spill Dave! :clapping: Love that seated. :drool:

zrickkid
04-29-2011, 10:05 PM
Man what a great hole that was! :envious:

jkress
04-29-2011, 10:35 PM
Very, very nice initial hunt. :drool: That was a fantastic coin spill.
Love the Seated dime. I'm hoping to find one this year.
I didn't realize the Invisible Fence created so much interference. Good to know. thumbsup01
Congrats on a great hunt.

Jeff (or)
04-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Excellent hunt, wtg on the seated. Best of luck on the return trip!! 8)

coop
04-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Awesome Dave!!! Love the early seated thumbsup01

JTGOLD
04-30-2011, 07:59 AM
awsome coin finds,GJ.

aloldstuff
05-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Fantastic hunt, liking the early seated.

RobW
05-04-2011, 07:23 PM
I don't know how I missed this one earlier :dontknow: But I'm glad it came back up and caught my eye. That's a GREAT coin spill :shocked04: Awsome find! Congrats! You've been making some great ones this year :envious: