PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Morning Hunt

mike l
04-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Dropped my daughter off at her Girl Scout cookie sale at the local Walmart and had about 2 hours to hunt. :clapping: Met up with Pulltab Steve at a school that has been productive in the past and found a bunch of clad, 2 boy scout tie holders, a '59 Rosie and a toasted '44 wheat. Always nice to get to together for a hunt Steve, hope you found some goodies at your next spot thumbsup01

pulltabsteve
04-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Those tie holders shined up nice :yes: Nice job on the Rosie! You got that in the first 3 minutes!!! I stopped off at the dairy place but the owner wasnt in. I'll try again tomorrow. I didnt hit another spot 8/ I ended up going in to work for a bit >{ Let me know if you want to hit the school by the funeral home in the morning. I'll be up by 5.
We can hit it early.

leslie(nova scotia)
05-02-2011, 01:03 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....those tie dewies are neat. Always nice tohave someone to hunt with! <;)

aloldstuff
05-02-2011, 01:57 PM
good work on making the most of your two hours, congrats on the silver

del
05-02-2011, 02:45 PM
the neckerchief slides are pretty cool finds Mike and hunting with a friend is always a great time . :clapping: :clapping:

congrats on the rosie too.

coinnut
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Nice quick hunt. :clapping: Pop out a silver, couple of BSA slides, some clad and still have the rest of the day free lol Speed hunting at it's best. Congrats on putting the pressure on Steve to score some silver lol Nice to get out and hunt with a friend.