PDA

View Full Version : Last Weeks Finds Gold/Silver

aloldstuff
05-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Finally got my picture problem straightened out. Was able to get out several times last week(rob made a couple of them). Got my first gold with the v3i(by the way it vdi'd at 29) which was a gold band 14K. Got 5 silver which was 3 mercs and 2 war nickels. Couple of wheats and the usual clad. Thanks for looking and keep diggin. P.S also dug a button backmarked J. W. Bronson Extra, any help dating greatly appreciated

RobW
05-02-2011, 08:14 AM
You had some great finds last week. Even though we didn't get to hunt together last week, and saturday was a dud while we were together, but you managed a nice score with the GOLD ring and Merc :clapping:

Sunday was a good hunt overall. Nice score with your Merc on Sunday :clapping:

JTGOLD
05-02-2011, 09:05 AM
gold and silver are very good finds,wtg.

angellionel
05-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Very good score. :clapping: The wartime nickels are nice. thumbsup01

firstring
05-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Great finds!! I especially like the Santa token. You must have been a good boy. What a combination to be proud of.
Happy Dance all around and then say
ON TO THE NEXT

leslie(nova scotia)
05-02-2011, 01:05 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....glad you got the photo thing straightened out. Good finds and thanks fur letting us take a gander youz! <;)

coinnut
05-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Watch out Rob, Al is getting better with that V3i :shocked04: Time to tape that bottle cap to the bottom of his coil lol Nice silver and gold Al. Great outing. thumbsup01

MassDirtFisher
05-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Nice finds!! Always great to find that elusive gold. Love that Johnsons book store token. Looks Just like this one. We must be hunting the same dirt. Its a pretty cool token from a great old bookstore that sold just about everything. Stores are not like they used to be, Congrats on the great hunt, Also It was great hunting with you and Rob the other day. Thanks for having me.

aloldstuff
05-02-2011, 06:55 PM
tim, you are always welcome and it was great that you recovered the 2 cent piece, silver was nice to.

jkress
05-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Turned out to be a very nice week for you!! :clapping:
Congrats on all that silver... love those war nickels. :yes: A big congrats on hitting gold. <: