PDA

View Full Version : Not new, Just been away for awhile.

Sal66
05-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Looking forward to seeing some good finds this year and rekindle some friendships.

:perfect10: To all the Navy Seals for making the biggest find probably ever. It makes you appreciate our Armed Forces for all their hard work . Hopefully the next time one of us finds an old military button, it will make us think differently about our find . Who was this soldier and what role did he play in the Military. Hopefully the excitement of the find will be stronger, Hoorah!!!

aloldstuff
05-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Welcome back from western mass (the good half). Looking forward to your posts

coinnut
05-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey Sal, nice to see you back. There have been some :shocked04: :drool: :drool: :shocked04: finds here recently. Just look at the banner on the top of the page, along with many other great finds from lots of people here. So far I see a lot of folks are having a good year. Have fun reading some of them posts and good to see you back :clapping:

del
05-05-2011, 01:32 AM
hey Sal , welcome back theres been a few changes for the better since your return and as George said alot of reading to catch up on . glad to see you posting again.

Dan

CyberSage
05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Great to have you here again Sal! Welcome and enjoy yourself. Very nice words freind.

Jack

Jeff (or)
05-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Welcome back! Yep, looks like there are some great finds being made this year!! :beerbuddy:

jkress
05-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Glad to have you back with us Sal66. :clapping: These folks are making some incredible finds here. :shocked04:

To all the Navy Seals for making the biggest find probably ever. It makes you appreciate our Armed Forces for all their hard work .

:yes: |:confused:)

Who was this soldier and what role did he play in the Military.

I certainly do every single time. :)

JTGOLD
05-08-2011, 06:05 PM
welcoome back to the forum.

cnr_dogs
05-09-2011, 08:42 AM
welcome back to the forum good luck on all your digs

russellt
05-10-2011, 09:04 PM
welcome back .and you make a great point . whenever i dig a military button or badge i think of all the guys who sludged through the sand at guadelcanal or alll the people who fought an invisible enemy in vietnam. and those trhat serve today.... wow , what a deep subject........

Sal66
09-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies. Well since May I had a setback with my Lymes, But lately I've been feeling good again ( it comes an goes). Another reason I found out why I was feeling more sick and a lack of energy was because I found out I have Low T. It can happen at any age, so for you guys who have the symptoms, get a Testosterone test done. The medicine (shots) will make you feel like an 18 year old again. I'm almost 45 and I never expected it. One big sign is Hot Flashes. It's like Menopause but in the Male form.
Although this has nothing to do with Detecting, It's a good tip if you don't feel like you normally do. That and of course getting tested for Lymes disease. The Western Blot test, not the initial one(forgrt the name) they use. It is less than 40% or more accurate. The blot test is SPECIFIC FOR LYMES.
I Hope to post some finds this year before my window of opportunity closes again.

One last thing, If you have Netflix type Under Our Skin in the search part. It's a good and very real Documentary about Lymes Disease. It would mean alot to me if everyone watches what the disease is and how it affects people like me.
Thank You again for the replies and good wishes.
Sal

OxShoeDrew
09-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Sal, I bet you are near us here in CT. Lyme is a real issue here. I have to prepare like I'm riding in the space shuttle for every hunt. Just so people know, Lyme is one of many tick borne illnesses. I glad you are doing better and look forward to your additions to this forum.

BOWSER
09-11-2011, 09:35 PM
welcome and good luck.