PDA

View Full Version : 3 George Washington buttons VIDEO

catskillcomics
01-04-2010, 03:37 PM
I don't how many folks watch pawn star, but on this one episode a fella who inherited his grandfathers coin collection discovered 3 GW buttons in with the coins. During the conversation it was mentioned how one coin must of been buried then discovered (metal detecting).. Great information on the buttons and estimated values.
You can view it on my Youtube
George Washington Buttons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKuWEZvQWVY#)

Cheers,
Scott

del
01-04-2010, 04:10 PM
ya i saw that episode , i think those were conservative values too. and boy did that guy get taken , i understand a pawnshop is a business and has to make a profit but sometimes they might as well steal ya blind . it just goes to show you to do your homework on something before or someone will make a buck off you.

Dan

coinnut
01-04-2010, 04:31 PM
I want some more now rofl I wonder if anyone I know will give me some :confused: Not used to seeing them in that great condition. Thanks for the video, it's fuel for the fire for the first spring hunt thumbsup01

angellionel
01-04-2010, 05:31 PM
I did see that episode. I started yelling at the guy Are you nuts? Selling them for that amount? lol They really were in nice condition too. Thanks for the post, Scott. thumbsup01

Beefcake
01-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Anyone notice that in Snowy's video they found the same GW button!!!

catskillcomics
01-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Is there a link to that video beefcake? I don't believe I've seen it

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-06-2010, 02:28 PM
awesome stuff ! one of these days i'm gonna get me one of those.if not...i'll die tryin rofl