PDA

View Full Version : Four Good Hunts!

Bell-Two
05-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Catching up on my posting. On Thursday and Friday Diane and I went out for short hunts. Thursday we went to a park that does not give up much anymore I was able to squeeze a 1894 Indian Head and a couple of wheats. Friday went down to the old school but they were cutting grass so we went to a nearby park to an area I think had an old house. Trying out my new Sunray X-12 coil the first target I dug was a Large Cent can't get date yet but I am working on it. Saturday Doug and I went out and I got some wheats but Doug as usual scored a couple of silver dimes. After a break for family business we met again that late afternoon and Doug was on fire again scoring 3 more silver dimes! Diane joined us and she got a wheat and a sterling silver initial pendant and I got some more wheats. We had a good time.

Hunting With Bell-Two #45 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t24faO_hxaI&feature=player_embedded#ws)

Hunting With Bell-Two #46 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkaMS9NHbE8&feature=player_embedded#ws)

Epi-hunter
05-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Sounds like a great time, and some excellent finds! Congratulations :happydance01:

aloldstuff
05-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Sounds like some nice hunts, Try soaking your LC in some ginger ale, scrub ocassionally with a tooth brush,

RobW
05-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Nice finds! :clapping:

cnr_dogs
05-09-2011, 08:51 AM
nice finds WTG

coinnut
05-09-2011, 09:31 AM
You folks did well thumbsup01 Still some good coins lying around them parks.You need to charge Doug some silver for filming his ventures lol

Bell-Two
05-09-2011, 09:49 AM
You folks did well thumbsup01 Still some good coins lying around them parks.You need to charge Doug some silver for filming his ventures lol

Thats a thought! Last year I did a CD for him with all his good finds, it took a lot more room than a CD of mine would lol

I guess I am his Boswell to his Dr. Johnson! I really am happy for him though we have no feelings of jealousy, I think he is more happy for me when I make a good find than when he finds some himself! Good people and good friends like him are truly the best finds! Our friendly competition helps each other and motivates us in our efforts.

Proverbs 27:17 ¶ Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.