PDA

View Full Version : Gotta be kidding me?!!!!

cnr_dogs
05-09-2011, 08:57 AM
sitting here this morning perusing the forum enjoying a cup of coffee and look outside its snowing >{ abeit not hard and wont last or stick but it is snowing. Will it ever end

coinnut
05-09-2011, 09:10 AM
sitting here this morning perusing the forum enjoying a cup of coffee and look outside its snowing >{ abeit not hard and wont last or stick but it is snowing. Will it ever end

SNOW :shocked04: Is it Winter already lol It is a strange kind of Spring all over this country. If it ain't snow, it's gonna be rain. Hope you don't get more than a foot lol A little snow is nice. You can see exactly where you walked while detecting thumbsup01

angellionel
05-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Snow?? :shocked04: I sure hope it melts very quickly. :frozen: I have had enough of the stuff myself. lol

JTGOLD
05-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Shame on you,thats a dirty word this time of year.just hope it doesn't come here. I just got my garden planted.

fastfwd
05-22-2011, 08:35 PM
what you be talking bout willis ??

russellt
05-22-2011, 09:13 PM
snow are you kidding me .. snow .. dang man that stinks

M-Taliesin
05-22-2011, 09:54 PM
Howdy Chris!
It's worse than you think!
New snow keeps falling in the high country and the ski lifts are still running, almost a month after they all figured to close up shop for the year.

We've even seen some snowflakes down here in the city in the last week or two!

We're how many miles south of you:huh:

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

psychposse
05-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Even in good ole northern Minnesota, we had snow a couple weeks ago.

It has been raining lately, but warmer. Now the tornado's are tearing things up. :white:usaflag::

Bedrock
05-27-2011, 09:29 AM
It snowed here in northern California 2 days ago. So far, thats 242 inches at my house this winter (and spring). I really wouldn't mind if it would stop for a few months.

odave
05-27-2011, 05:33 PM
It snowed here in northern California 2 days ago. So far, thats 242 inches at my house this winter (and spring). I really wouldn't mind if it would stop for a few months.

I hear You Buddy ...over 300 .. >:\..so far this year northwest of You.....bring on Summer !!!

The pic is from the storm on wednesday ... >:tongue: >:tongue:

Dave

psychposse
05-27-2011, 06:58 PM
This is really the most disgusting thread on this forum - >:/ @ snow and rain.

jkress
05-27-2011, 10:20 PM
I hear You Buddy ...over 300 .. >:\..so far this year northwest of You.....bring on Summer !!!

The pic is from the storm on wednesday ... >:tongue: >:tongue:

Dave

Oh man... serious bummer.
So, how many months... weeks... days... hours a year do you get to detect? crying01
What is your elevation? With over 300, you have to be higher than 4258 feet. :confused:

odave
05-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Oh man... serious bummer.
So, how many months... weeks... days... hours a year do you get to detect? crying01
What is your elevation? With over 300, you have to be higher than 4258 feet. :confused:

LOL Joe..My elevation is just about 5000'....This is a second Home for My Family ,,our future retirement home
Which we love !!! I get to detect up here about 8-9 months a year when I'm up here weather permitting
but this Year it just keeps raining and snowing...it's beautiful to see but after awhile it's a pain.
I haven't detected much this year due to other commitments ...which have been many...
And I'm really looking forward to getting out more !!!

The 300 of snow this year is the most we've had in many many Years ...
This area and much of northern California has been in a drought for years but not anymore :clapping: :clapping:
Most of the Year I'm down in the Bay Area working ..We call our home down there the work house
and our Cabin in the Mountains Home..