PDA

View Full Version : AT Pro on the way

RounderRick
05-09-2011, 10:28 AM
I got an at pro on the ups truck schedule for delivery today and I'm really excited I been wanting one for so long and from all the good things I've read I don't think I'll be disappointed.
If anyone has any tips for me starting out with this machine I'd like to hear them I'm also getting the 6x9 coil with it I think that's the size anyways it the size smaller then the stock so should I start and learn the stock first or use the smaller one.

Now------------where's that little brown truck at? :rolleyes:

cnr_dogs
05-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Good buy should be a good one I to want to buy one but am going to wait a bit let it be out at least a year get all the bugs worked out.now the weather is warming up and have heard a few owners dealing with water leakage problems hope yours is all good and you make lots of great finds with it.

Dimeman
05-09-2011, 02:04 PM
I got an at pro on the ups truck schedule for delivery today and I'm really excited I been wanting one for so long and from all the good things I've read I don't think I'll be disappointed.
If anyone has any tips for me starting out with this machine I'd like to hear them I'm also getting the 6x9 coil with it I think that's the size anyways it the size smaller then the stock so should I start and learn the stock first or use the smaller one.

Now------------where's that little brown truck at? :rolleyes:

You will like it. If your digging tool is not good and sharp sharpen it----you will be digging deeper targets. :grin: :grin:

You can read my posts on here and read my review on the AT Pro, on Dick Stouts website. ( He's a AD member)

http://www.stoutstandards.com/Reviews.html

RounderRick
05-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Good buy should be a good one I to want to buy one but am going to wait a bit let it be out at least a year get all the bugs worked out.now the weather is warming up and have heard a few owners dealing with water leakage problems hope yours is all good and you make lots of great finds with it.

Oh goodness yeah I just read last night about the leaking problems I hope they've got that fixed I don't know now where to put it in the water or not I'm gonna be scared.

RounderRick
05-09-2011, 03:24 PM
You will like it. If your digging tool is not good and sharp sharpen it----you will be digging deeper targets. :grin: :grin:

You can read my posts on here and read my review on the AT Pro, on Dick Stouts website. ( He's a AD member)

http://www.stoutstandards.com/Reviews.html

Thanks Robbie and I appreciate the link I've always enjoyed reading your posts they're also a tribute that help to keep me motovated to now finally getting the at pro as I've been wanting one for some time now.

All I can say is man here it is 3:30 in the afternoon and still no little brown truck where the heck is it at?