PDA

View Full Version : OK last Saturday's hunt 01-02-10

coinnut
01-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Since Del or Cab isn't gonna post our unbelievable hunt rofl I have to do it. First of all this is for the weatherman :bop: :bop: :bop: :crazy: I want that job, since apparently a dusting to 2 somehow equals 4-6 inches. :ticked: So when we got to our site we had 4+ inches to deal with. Not much showed for our first hunt, but I have to post our triumphs and failures ;)
My first coin of the year is a Memorial rofl. Here's all the good stuff :rolleyes:

angellionel
01-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Since Del or Cab isn't gonna post our unbelievable hunt rofl I have to do it. First of all this is for the weatherman :bop: :bop: :bop: :crazy: I want that job, since apparently a dusting to 2 somehow equals 4-6 inches. :ticked: So when we got to our site we had 4+ inches to deal with. Not much showed for our first hunt, but I have to post our triumphs and failures ;)
My first coin of the year is a Memorial rofl. Here's all the good stuff :rolleyes:

A memorial? :confused: lol I hate finding them when detecting out in the woods. :bangahead01: They are teasers. lol

Glad to hear you got in your first hunt of the year. I can't wait to get out myself. :grin:

bmattioli
01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Hunting in this weather? Not for me and I keep checking the weather and more cold is on the way. I did start to grid my apartment, no luck yet..

coinnut
01-06-2010, 08:01 PM
I did start to grid my apartment, no luck yet..

rofl rofl You've officially got cabin fever lol Don't get near me dude :grin:

del
01-07-2010, 03:44 AM
rofl rofl You've officially got cabin fever lol Don't get near me dude :grin:

lol i hear thats extremely contaigious too Bruce :poke: lol

John M
01-07-2010, 05:51 AM
First hunt and you got a piece of a colonial buckle,not too bad .

del
01-07-2010, 07:43 AM

and don't forget the zincoln John , George is consistent and doesn't dissapoint ya either lol lol :poke:

Rusthunter
01-07-2010, 10:40 AM
I think everyone back then must have owned and lost a harmonica. I find reeds at nearly every old spot I hunt.

RickO
01-07-2010, 10:56 AM
I agree, harmonica reeds seem to show up frequently at cellar holes and woods hunting. Must have been a primary music source then. RickO

coinnut
01-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I think everyone back then must have owned and lost a harmonica. I find reeds at nearly every old spot I hunt.

I agree, harmonica reeds seem to show up frequently at cellar holes and woods hunting. Must have been a primary music source then. RickO

Yep! I would have loved to be the peddler that was supplying them. He must have been as wealthy as the blacksmith lol I think everyone had one. But do they have to break them apart and scatter the pieces?? ;) I hardly ever find a whole one, or all the pieces in one spot.

coinnut
01-07-2010, 11:40 AM

Yea but John, we were hoping for that huge colonial cache` lol But I did get my zincoln and that makes Del happy. He's like a little kid :poke: :tongue: