PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky? Really?

sectshun8
01-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Why is it even a state? Can't the surrounding states team up and each take a little bit... if nothing more than to get rid of that horrible twang!? rofl

I stopped in Ashland, KY on my way to Colorado this past weekend, and lord. I knew Angel always gave Angie a hard time but ya know, I can see why. Hahahahahaha... but the girl who opened her mouth was cute.. had all her teeth ;)

Just messing with ya fellow KY members, keep swingin'!

coinnut
01-07-2010, 12:15 PM

I hear there back up machine is a Smith and Wesson lol lol lol You better be careful :poke: rofl
I can see it now. Entering Kentucky - WANTED -Sectshun8 - DEAD or ALIVE. They do make one of the prettiest state quarters around. :yes: Not like our BORING Massachusetts quarter.

del
01-07-2010, 01:28 PM

wow Jimmy , if it weren't for our 15th state Kentucky there wouldn't be any

Kentucky Derby
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Kentucky BlueGrass
bourbon whiskey
Louisville slugger Baseball bat
Louisville Cardinals
Kentucky Wildcats
Daniel Boone

i also could listen to them Southern Belle's talk all day long
i could go on and on :yes: ;)

sectshun8
01-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Kentucky Derby
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Kentucky BlueGrass
bourbon whiskey
Louisville slugger Baseball bat
Louisville Cardinals
Kentucky Wildcats
Daniel Boone

i also could listen to them Southern Belle's talk all day long
i could go on and on :yes: ;)

Ya know Dan, if it wasn't Kentucky, it woulda just been somewhere else rofl :beatdown:

coinnut
01-07-2010, 01:43 PM

Kentucky Fried Chicken

bourbon whiskey

What ! NO Jack and KFC:huh: That's just not right ;) I love both those things. I guess Kentucky stays thumbsup01 I kinda like the twang lol I think we sound funny to them :yes: Just so everyone knows, the steroetype thing is just in fun. I passed through there a while back and never saw any of those things. And the girls there were cute as pie ;)

angellionel
01-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Angie has lived there for a few years now, but she still can't get used to the accent. :) I personally love to listen to Southern women talk. :yes:

What I want to do is detect there, but the laws and regulations are quite stringent. :-\ Maybe Angie will invite me up there sometime to hit some of the areas that are still available to us, though she would likely have me using a toy metal detector. rofl No silver for me. :bop: lol

del
01-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Ya know Dan, if it wasn't Kentucky, it woulda just been somewhere else rofl :beatdown:

the kicker is Jimmy they ( Kentucky) were once part of Virginia and wanted to be away from them , so if thats any indication of anything :yes: :poke:

its true go look it up.

Dan

Epi-hunter
01-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Angie has lived there for a few years now, but she still can't get used to the accent. :) I personally love to listen to Southern women talk. :yes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol

What I want to do is detect there, but the laws and regulations are quite stringent. :-\ Maybe Angie will invite me up there sometime to hit some of the areas that are still available to us, though she would likely have me using a toy metal detector. rofl No silver for me. :bop: lol

I have this one all set up for you:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/41TLVzvKA6L_AA260_.jpg

rofl rofl :poke:

After your latest post, I think you should start using this one all the time rofl

Epi-hunter
01-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I do not have a 'twang'! lol Ask Angel, or coinnut or del lol I have lived here for two years, and people still can't understand me :bangahead01:

As far as I'm concerned, it can be 'Ohio Fried Chicken' lol

angellionel
01-07-2010, 06:25 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol

I have this one all set up for you:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/41TLVzvKA6L_AA260_.jpg

rofl rofl :poke:

After your latest post, I think you should start using this one all the time rofl

Forcing me to use that 'detector' would be cruel and inhumane punishment! :shocked04:stretcher: lol

coinnut
01-07-2010, 06:40 PM
I kinda like the idea of you using that machine for a while.....let's the rest of us have a shot at some silver lol.

Beefcake
01-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Isn't Kentucky's motto Hey, at least we're not West Virginia...

yazoo
01-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Indiana was once part of the Kentucky territory too.Then they decided to fill up that river and give us our own state. Is mighty pretty country though . Everytime I ever been there they had the same fine females we do.LoL Yazoo

sectshun8
01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
To further my story,

So at the gas station soem dude was asking the clerk for a map... he was like, how do I get to Ohio, and in the thickest twang mankind has ever known she was like, where's Ohio? Hahahaha, cute, but dumb :smitten:

I told the dude he could go to Lexington and take the interstate north, so maybe he did that, I don't know.

But I mean, who travels with no idea of where they are going. MapQuest that crap and have directions damnit! :bop: