PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Relic Whisperer
05-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Hello. I just registered with American Detectorist today. I am an avid beach detectrorist residing on the gulf coast of Florida. Just purchased a new Tesoro Sand Shark (so far its awsome!) to get me in the water and also swing a whites XLT for dry beach and relic hunting. Looking forward to sharing my finds and information withthe group.

angellionel
05-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Hello. I just registered with American Detectorist today. I am an avid beach detectrorist residing on the gulf coast of Florida. Just purchased a new Tesoro Sand Shark (so far its awsome!) to get me in the water and also swing a whites XLT for dry beach and relic hunting. Looking forward to sharing my finds and information withthe group.

Hi Stan, great to have you join us! :beerbuddy: We do have a Shallow Water And Beach Detecting section as you may have noticed. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have been finding at the beaches out your way. :drool: Welcome aboard! thumbsup01

Relic Whisperer
05-18-2011, 10:53 AM
I saw that. It was the catagorizing of topics that drew me to the site. This looks like a great site and I may actually be able to narrow down what i want to talk about rather than paw through hundreds of posts that have no need for me. Looking forward to being a memeber.

Epi-hunter
05-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi Stan, and welcome to the site! I'm glad you found us :yes:

russellt
05-18-2011, 11:57 AM
welcome to the forum. lots of frindly folks around here

aloldstuff
05-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome from western Ma(the good half). Looking forward to your posts.

del
05-18-2011, 02:17 PM
hello Stan and welcome to our little piece of detecting heaven on the net . happy you made it here and looking toward seeing finds from your area .

Dan

Relic Whisperer
05-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Well thanks to all for the warm reception. Already light years ahead of the otrher forums I had tried.

Tony Two-Cent
05-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, Stan! Beach detecting sure sounds like fun, I would like to try my hand at it someday.

Looking forward to hearing about your finds with that Sand Shark!

Relic Whisperer
05-18-2011, 03:37 PM
It is a lot of fun. It takes a little research so you aren't wasting your time on where and how, but each target could be gold and that is addicting. The shark lets me go into the water where the treasures are about 10 fold of the beach finds so I'm pretty jacked about that. If you ever head down this way, give me a shout and I will be glad to point you in the right direction.

jkress
05-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Glad to have you here with us. :clapping:
I'm not a beach hunter but definitely like seeing what you folks find.
Looking forward to your posts. :yes:

Jeff (or)
05-19-2011, 12:47 AM
Welcome Stan, hope you have a great summer beach hunting!! 8)

RobW
05-19-2011, 08:02 AM
rather than paw through hundreds of posts that have no need for me.

Welcome to the forum. Even though you may not do the other generes of detecting, I find that it's always fun to see what others are doing and finding, and give words of encouragement...since it usually doesn't come from out significant others, and we can all help each other a bit with advise here and there and learn from one another. thumbsup01

coinnut
05-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Hey Stan, welcome aboard from western MA. I am eagerly awaiting pictures with lots of gold and treasure lol I look forward to seeing what the beaches of Florida have to offer. Would love to get a nice beach machine and give it a whirl. Hope you do well!! Thanks for the compliments on our forum. We love talking detecting and sharing our knowledge. Welcome aboard :clapping:

leslie(nova scotia)
05-20-2011, 12:44 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....always great to have new blood on a forum. looking forwardto your posts!