PDA

View Full Version : some of the best relics and finds of 2009

del
01-08-2010, 04:25 PM
heres a link to just my 2009 finds slideshow on photobucket if anyone is interested in relics and older coins

http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr228/del1786/2009 detecting finds/?action=view&current=4c96f6bb.pbw&newest=1

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-08-2010, 04:58 PM
very nice slide show.was it hard to do?
you had a tremendous year! hopefully this new year will be a carbon copy of 2009!
great job man!

del
01-08-2010, 05:45 PM
very nice slide show.was it hard to do?
you had a tremendous year! hopefully this new year will be a carbon copy of 2009!
great job man!

thanks Dave , no wasn't hard at all just would of liked to just post the slideshow on the actual thread page :bangahead01: but i guess it was smarter than me . i couldn't figure it out lol lol lol

angellionel
01-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I love the slide show, Dan! You had a great year with the coppers and buttons at the cellar holes. Those are beautiful finds. :drool: I love that nicely preserved George Washington inaugural button too.

coinnut
01-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Did your wife show you how to do that slide show?? rofl You should have paid her more and she could have finished the job :confused: Great bunch of finds. :yes: I think I was there for most of them. I don't know if it was your best year, but a couple of those finds really stand out. Hope you do as well this year. thumbsup01 or else you get this :beatdown: :bop: :bop:.....and you will :crying02: :crying02: rofl

Snowy
01-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Beautiful stuff you found last year!
I hope 2010 is just as good for all of us.
Nice slideshow, too! Thanks for sharing.

John M
01-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Good show Dan.I know you are a coin guy but you gotta love them buckles.Just imagine the miles on them shoe buckles......if they could only tell their story.Congrats on the big buttons also,got many with designs.

del
01-10-2010, 01:59 PM
I love the slide show, Dan! You had a great year with the coppers and buttons at the cellar holes. Those are beautiful finds. :drool: I love that nicely preserved George Washington inaugural button too.

thank you Angel , this past year was alot of fun

Did your wife show you how to do that slide show?? rofl You should have paid her more and she could have finished the job :confused: Great bunch of finds. :yes: I think I was there for most of them. I don't know if it was your best year, but a couple of those finds really stand out. Hope you do as well this year. thumbsup01 or else you get this :beatdown: :bop: :bop:.....and you will :crying02: :crying02: rofl

lol lol lol definately one of my better years for some choice coins and we had some good times too lol lol

Beautiful stuff you found last year!
I hope 2010 is just as good for all of us.
Nice slideshow, too! Thanks for sharing.

thanks Donna , i'm hoping to be up in Maine this summer for some camping .

Good show Dan.I know you are a coin guy but you gotta love them buckles.Just imagine the miles on them shoe buckles......if they could only tell their story.Congrats on the big buttons also,got many with designs.

thanks John we're going to get together this year to do some cellar detecting

SeabeeRon
01-11-2010, 09:15 PM
You had a great year on the relics & coins Dan!! :drool:

del
01-12-2010, 03:58 AM
You had a great year on the relics & coins Dan!! :drool:

thank you Ron , hey have you ever got out to the goldrush areas to relic or nugget shoot .

Downeastwaves
01-12-2010, 07:55 AM
WOW! Excellent! Thanks for sharing your GREAT FINDS!

SeabeeRon
01-12-2010, 11:32 AM
thank you Ron , hey have you ever got out to the goldrush areas to relic or nugget shoot .

No, I never have yet! :drool: On a California dedicated site I am on, they find some great relics up them thar hills!! :yes:

hoser
01-12-2010, 03:38 PM
That slide show is awesome. You had a banner year. I look forward to seeing what you turn up this year. Good luck. :yes:

SpringTxDigger
01-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Those finds are finds of a lifetime in my book. Great slideshow.