PDA

View Full Version : BIG silver with Rob and Al!! AGAIN:huh::huh: OH!! YEAH!!

MassDirtFisher
05-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Al and myself met Rob today early at his place, We chit chatted for 2 minutes then we were off. We made it to our hunt site powered up and came out swinging. Early on it was slow going, tall grass, not to many finds. We decided to hit another spot, Thank goodness we did, After reaching our second destination, Same slow going , tall grassy areas here and there.15 minutes go by, I picked up a silver quarter at 4 inches, Then I hear ROB SCREAMING HIS BUTT OFF!! The neighbor came out to see who was shot! No, ROB scored HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will let him post what he found as it is a SUPER find. I then was encouraged more to score some more silver. Not 15 minutes go by, and I score a half dollar, Not as good as what Rob scored, but Im still excited. A few minutes later and I score a Silver walking stick or cane handle. A few wheats here and there as well as a Silver dime. Im starting to love these hunts with Al and Rob . Congrats again Rob on a sweet piece of a find!! Happy Hunting Everyone!!

z118
05-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Sweet onion stew... I can't take looking at posts like this! I would be skipping around like a giddy little school girl if I made finds like that. Holy cow. I need to go fix myself a drink and think about something else.

CONGRATS!!!

Epi-hunter
05-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Wow, that is beautiful silver!!! :omg: Those coins are incredible. Can't wait to see what Rob found!!

:perfect10:

MassDirtFisher
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Wow, that is beautiful silver!!! :omg: Those coins are incredible. Can't wait to see what Rob found!!

:perfect10:

You will need to be sitting... lol

del
05-22-2011, 04:25 PM
:omg: wow Tim thats a huge day detecting |:confused:) very sweet finds buddy .

coinnut
05-22-2011, 04:35 PM
WOW :shocked04: :drool: :loveit: :shocked04: What a hunt lol That is a great day :clapping: I think Rob must have fainted, so we will wait 3 days and if no answer, you have to spill the beans on what he found lol I have a similar silver handle (cork filled) and Del thinks that it may be from a parasol. That sounds like a dream hunt. :daydream: |:confused:) |:confused:)

aloldstuff
05-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Wow Tim, what a great hunt you and Rob had. All the finds today were fantastic. Congrats on everything. I really enjoyed our time swinging the coils, looking forward to the next hunt.

MassDirtFisher
05-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Wow Tim, what a great hunt you and Rob had. All the finds today were fantastic. Congrats on everything. I really enjoyed our time swinging the coils, looking forward to the next hunt.

I had fun too Al. Its just nice getting out with you two jokesters. lol lol :poke:

MassDirtFisher
05-22-2011, 08:59 PM
WOW :shocked04: :drool: :loveit: :shocked04: What a hunt lol That is a great day :clapping: I think Rob must have fainted, so we will wait 3 days and if no answer, you have to spill the beans on what he found lol I have a similar silver handle (cork filled) and Del thinks that it may be from a parasol. That sounds like a dream hunt. :daydream: |:confused:) |:confused:)

Im trying not to spill the beans..... :lipssealed: :lipssealed: :lipssealed:

angellionel
05-22-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm loving that Barber half! :drool: Great hunt and sweet finds! thumbsup01 I can't wait to see what Rob found, after he recovers from the shock. lol

russellt
05-22-2011, 09:22 PM
wapow..... big silver is a fact ... what is wrong with that ................................NOTHING

jkress
05-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Wow... that is a nice bunch of silver for your collection. :drool: :clapping:
Love the Barber half. That's an amazing find.
Congrats.

RobW
05-23-2011, 08:01 AM
I just don't understand how Tim does it :dontknow:

He wonders all around, while I grid. He hits a nice silver target then leaves the area, comes back hits another silver target, wonders somewhere else comes back, bam another silver, wondering aimlessless like he does through life...apparently it pays off for him lol

Definatly some great finds Tim... :clapping:

MassDirtFisher
05-23-2011, 04:07 PM
I just don't understand how Tim does it :dontknow:

He wonders all around, while I grid. He hits a nice silver target then leaves the area, comes back hits another silver target, wonders somewhere else comes back, bam another silver, wondering aimlessless like he does through life...apparently it pays off for him lol

Definatly some great finds Tim... :clapping:

Im just a wandering soul.. happydance02 happydance02

Nice Happy Dance By the way.... <: <: <: <: <: <: <: <:

JTGOLD
05-23-2011, 04:36 PM
very nice finds,wtg.