PDA

View Full Version : F5 like a vaccuum cleaner

Dimeman
05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
..... just sucking up coins right and left.................
Yesterday at a club hunt I thought I would do good getting 7 or 8 silver coins......got more----- and a few clad halfs. :happydance01: :happydance01:

This morning I went to 2 parks and at the 2nd park totlot with 2 slides, I got a coin spill at the bottom of each slide. 8)

A 20 coin and a 15 coin spill----------easy pickins there. I had to work for the rest of the coins though. Total of 36 quarters, 48 dimes, 4 nickels, and 42 pennies------$14.42 in clad to add to my bucket. :grin:

RounderRick
05-23-2011, 01:00 PM
wow DM very nice finds but you need to slow down a bit before you have me wanting an F5. lol
Do I see an at pro coming up for sale in the near future? :frozen:

Dimeman
05-23-2011, 06:03 PM
wow DM very nice finds but you need to slow down a bit before you have me wanting an F5. lol
Do I see an at pro coming up for sale in the near future? :frozen:

Not a chance !!!!!!!
2 detectors for 2 different type of searching.
The F5 for totlot and regular park hunts :perfect10: and the AT Pro for the deep targets in areas that have been hunted to death. :perfect10:

And the AT Pro can get wet--it's only 55 miles to the beach and it gets HOT in the summer down here in Texas. I hope to cool off a little at the beach a few times

RounderRick
05-23-2011, 07:51 PM
That's cool I'm still wanting to try my pro out in the water too.
I didn't know you was in Texas I got a brother out there I been wanting to go visit him but with the gas prices like they are I just can't afford the trip right now.
He lives in Round Rock just North of Austin.

coinnut
05-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey Robbie, I dare you to put a Hoover sticker over the F5 name lol That will get some attention from people passing by :confused: Nice haul at the club hunt and at the never empty, tot lots :clapping: