PDA

View Full Version : Any T2 users out there ?

Cheap Thrills
05-26-2011, 11:52 AM
After giving it much thought , I'm in the process of acquiring a standard Teknetics T2 and would like to hear some of your experiences . Still keeping my Explorer SE and White's M6 though . :grin:

plehbah
03-22-2012, 09:47 PM
I have been using a T2 for a year or two now, and just ordered my second from Big Boys Hobbies. I was using a DFX, and it is an awesome machine, but honestly I often found that it was more machine than I was using. That is no fault of the machine. I really enjoy the trash separation capabilities of the T2, and the light weight has spoiled me. I will still break out the DFX from time to time, but almost all of my hunting is now done with the T2. Hopefully they will improve the durability of the design as time goes on, but they are really good machines. I found my first silver trime with my T2, and it gave a clear signal. It was not deep, but I was using the big 11 stock coil at the time. That is the first big stock coil that I have ever enjoyed using.

Merc
03-24-2012, 06:12 AM
The T2 is a very nice machine, I use the F75 and my partner uses the T2. they are very similar machines. I was in the same boat with Plehbah. I have a DFX which i loved , found plenty of nice stuff with it no complaints at all. Picked up the F75 for an extra woods machine and havn't put it down since. The T2 in not a durable as the Whites line, but the depth and sensitivity plus the light weight more than make up for it. Just be careful not to wind the coil wire to tight as this will pull on the coil wire going into the housing and cause it to come out. As did mine with the F75. Check out my post on the F75 it may help. Good luck. HH