PDA

View Full Version : Back to the neighbors yard, Triple Silver!!!!!

trout-hunter
05-26-2011, 05:41 PM
After yesterdays finds at the neighbors yard the anticipation was strong today but I did not feel like swinging 4.5# so I opted for the almost forgotten Tesoro Cortes, 3# and being lazy and a bit tired I set the discrimination to Max. and sensitivity to bare min. and started swinging today covering the front yard which I left alone yesterday and the fun started almost immediately and so without further boring you with script the total wa 2 Rosies, 1 Merc, 1 clad Rosie and the pocket spill shown consisting of 3 Wheaties and 2 Jefferson nickels and none of the coins were any deeper than 5, go figure. I wonder what lies next in the neighbors yard and Props to Tesoro on this one.

MassDirtFisher
05-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Congrats on the finds. Great silvers!! Happy Hunting!!

aloldstuff
05-26-2011, 07:20 PM
Sounds like easy pickins, go back theres more. Congrats

Tony Two-Cent
05-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Sometimes it's nice to just relax and go for the easier signals. Congrats on the three silvers! That's terrific!

coinnut
05-26-2011, 10:14 PM
3 silvers is always a good sign lol Nice hits Ernie :clapping: That place is probably loaded just like every other house on the block :thinkingabout: Now the trick is how to hop from house to house lol Great finds with a smart, simple approach :clapping:

jkress
05-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Wow... another very nice bunch of finds T-H. :peace:
Love all that silver you found. :drool:
Congrats.

Now the trick is how to hop from house to house lol

lol Yep, that's the exactly what popped into my mind. Go for it T-H!