PDA

View Full Version : Adios Ya'll! We Gone!

M-Taliesin
05-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Howdy Folks!
Just a quickie note to let ya'll know that we'll be rising early to pack up the car for our trip to the Indian Territory competition metal detecting hunt in Sapulpa Oklahoma. Naturally, we'll be bringing Gator along. Can't leave home without our trusty Jack Russell.

Anyhow, I anticipate some great hunting, and figure to bring home a handsome haul of silver and maybe even some gold. If I get real lucky, maybe I'll even return with some of the great prizes they give away to detectorists who find winning tokens.

The weather for Sapulpa Oklahoma is predicted to be hot and maybe a bit humid. We ain't much accustomed to humidity, what with Colorado being a semi-arid state and all. That won't keep me from pounding the ground in hopes of doing spectacularly well in this hunt.

So to everybody on the forum (or at least most of ya'll)
Happy Trails to You, Until We Meet Again!

We should be back by Monday or Tuesday with some nice little treasures and a whole bunch of photos!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

coinnut
05-27-2011, 12:30 AM
:clapping: :clapping: Have fun and find lots of :drool: :drool: :drool: lol

zrickkid
05-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Go for it! <: <: <: <: <: <: <:

odave
05-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Have a safe Trip and fun hunt Mel :beerbuddy:

JTGOLD
05-27-2011, 09:22 PM
be safe,enjoy,and find a bunch.

M-Taliesin
05-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Howdy Folks!
Hello from Sapulap Oklahoma, where we had a day over 90 degrees, a real high humidity, and a great couple of hunts today.

So far, I've got a whole huge assemblage of wheat pennies, one mercury dime, three tokens for one of the metal detector dealers at the site, 2 1921 Morgan silver dollars, 1 gold dos peso coin and feet that are really painful right now.

I haven't been dry all day, and I just ain't used to this sort of humity.

I'll be putting together a video when I get home, showing photos of the hunt and my finds, and hopefully, will have a whole bunch more to brag on when this shindig is over.

For now, however, I surely do need a shower and a good night of sleep.

See ya'll soon back on the forum!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

jkress
05-29-2011, 01:11 AM
wheat pennies, one mercury dime, three tokens for one of the metal detector dealers at the site, 2 1921 Morgan silver dollars, 1 gold dos peso coin

Congrats on your finds so far. The Morgans are certainly a couple of nice ones. A big chunk of silver. :drool:

cnr_dogs
05-29-2011, 09:10 AM
Have fun be safe get the goods my friend

BOWSER
05-29-2011, 01:38 PM
I am sure you will post somethin good when you get back,good luck

Dimeman
05-29-2011, 09:31 PM
Hope you get some good targets under your coil.good luck and we will be waiting for the videos and pictures. 8)

90's with high humidity--------------that's normal down here.............it was 97 yesterday and 95% humidity..................and it's NOT summer YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked04:

I got out for 1 1/2 hours this morning and looked like someone sprayed me with a water hose. :-\

M-Taliesin
05-30-2011, 03:04 AM
Howdy Folks!
We just got back from Oklahoma a few minutes ago now, and are both just about as tired as we'd care to get.
I had a real good time at the Indian Territory hunt, and will be posting photos after I get some sleep.

All in all, I done good. Over 106 wheat pennies, 1 silver round (an ounce of .999 percent pure silver), quite a few Mercury dimes, 2 Morgan dollars dated 1921, 1 gold coin (dos peso), and prizes I won for finding prize tokens.

But you'll see all that when I get the photos up!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

JTGOLD
05-30-2011, 07:30 AM
will be waiting to see your pic's and video.

russellt
06-04-2011, 12:11 PM
it would be cool to be part of one of those hunts ... sounds like you wiped em out mt