PDA

View Full Version : quick reference

RobW
05-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Is there anyway to tag a topic?

For example, someone starts a topic, you ask them a question, they answer....but it's so far down on the list and you forget about it, or you can't remember which topic it was in to go back and look for the answer, so you have to go through a ton of them trying to find it.

So you just tag for quick reference?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

angellionel
05-28-2011, 04:35 PM
There is no 'tag' feature that I can think of at the moment, however I believe you have the ability to select 'Notify' when viewing a thread, and from that point you will be notified via e-mail of any other posts made to that particular thread until you select 'Unnotify. I'll see about the tagging part though, but that may have to wait for now.

SeabeeRon
06-01-2011, 04:02 PM
I have it set up in my profile here so that any thread I post in I am notified whenever others post in that same thread, works great! (sometimes too great as with popular threads I get a ton of e-mails! <})

Vito
06-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Is there anyway to tag a topic?

For example, someone starts a topic, you ask them a question, they answer....but it's so far down on the list and you forget about it, or you can't remember which topic it was in to go back and look for the answer, so you have to go through a ton of them trying to find it.

So you just tag for quick reference?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

This is what I use...