PDA

View Full Version : HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-11-2010, 07:41 AM
i'm going through withdrawals!!!!!!!!!! :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01
how is everyone else doing?

del
01-11-2010, 07:55 AM
gotta do something constructive with your time Dave , George and i found 3 new cellar sites last saturday and one was a perfect spot , tons of very lightly wooded area to swing a coil , and old colonial with huge barn area out in the middle of nowhere with no roads going to it and it looked like an unmolested site. :drool: :drool: OH , i'm not helping am i . lol lol :poke:

coinnut
01-11-2010, 08:27 AM
i'm going through withdrawals!!!!!!!!!! :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01 :crying02: crying01
how is everyone else doing?

Yep, hit the books, and hit the pavement!!! :poke: If none of those, then clean some stuff lol Other than that it's the insane assylum :yes: I guess I didn't help either :huh:

hoser
01-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Well Dave misery loves company and I'm right there with ya brother. Its gonna be a long winter for all of us I'm afraid. :bangahead01: :ticked: Oh well, my hunting buddy and I will be doing a lot of research and riding around to find some new spots so that will take some of the sting out of the cabin fever for us. Hang in there bud it will change before we know it. ;) :yes:

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Yep, hit the books, and hit the pavement!!! :poke: If none of those, then clean some stuff lol Other than that it's the insane assylum :yes: I guess I didn't help either :huh:

going to library soon.i clean my finds right off so can't do nothing in that dept :confused:

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
gotta do something constructive with your time Dave , George and i found 3 new cellar sites last saturday and one was a perfect spot , tons of very lightly wooded area to swing a coil , and old colonial with huge barn area out in the middle of nowhere with no roads going to it and it looked like an unmolested site. :drool: :drool: OH , i'm not helping am i . lol lol :poke:

no you are not helpin Dan :bop: we got a few sites lined up.gonna do some library reseach and print out some old maps if i can there

RickO
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Got a small winter fix by beach detecting in NC.... but up here in the frozen northland (six degrees again this morning) there is no way. RickO

bmattioli
01-11-2010, 07:26 PM
I don't know Dave.. Starring out the window and watching the Weather Channel all day long doesn't help either.. Three weeks now of no detecting and were only at mid Jan.. Hey screw it, lets drive down South and see what we can find.. I wish..

flueinc
01-11-2010, 08:21 PM
If you are near a beach they make pick's for frozen beaches

MassDirtFisher
01-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Not that it helps...but its going to be in the high 30's up to 40 this week. I am going to try to hit some woods and uncover something..maybe frostbite. Hope you get help soon. thumbsup01

Krom
01-12-2010, 05:54 PM
We drive to the ocean every month or so, to relieve the pressure, Heavy.
'Course, that includes about $20 in gas, $20 in batteries (2 machines & pinpointers), and the tolls... but it's all good. ;)
In between ocean visits we, or course, do research... plus, we have a Cabin Fever Meet (coming up February 6th), where 20 or 30 members bring all kinds of eye candy & food.
We also have a lot of door prizes (a lot get donated by members) to give away.
Here's a few pics of last year's meet:

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-13-2010, 08:42 AM
We drive to the ocean every month or so, to relieve the pressure, Heavy.
'Course, that includes about $20 in gas, $20 in batteries (2 machines & pinpointers), and the tolls... but it's all good. ;)
In between ocean visits we, or course, do research... plus, we have a Cabin Fever Meet (coming up February 6th), where 20 or 30 members bring all kinds of eye candy & food.
We also have a lot of door prizes (a lot get donated by members) to give away.
Here's a few pics of last year's meet:

wow i love that metal detectorists prayer! where did you get that?
i would buy one from you if you have access to any more.
let me know
thanks,
dave
great pics!

Snowy
01-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Dave, Joe created that prayer. He thought it up himself.
Neat little process. He took a vintage photo, printed it to size on photo paper,
then printed the prayer on special paper, framed it and voila!

It's the only one in existence right now, but I think he might be creating another one for this year's Cabin Fever Meet.

Krom
01-13-2010, 10:19 AM
wow i love that metal detectorists prayer! where did you get that?
i would buy one from you if you have access to any more.
let me know
thanks,
dave
great pics!

Workin' on it, Dave. ;) (PMed you)

hoser
01-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Now that is totally awsome. I love it. Great job. thumbsup01