PDA

View Full Version : American Detectorsit Store

Ill Digger
05-30-2011, 08:10 PM
I went and did a little shopping at the American Detectorist store a few weeks ago. I originally was just looking to find some stickers. I found some. I didn't realize there were different sizes :embarrassed: Now I see they also have 3 size too. 8/ I'll have to get those next time. There are also bumper stickers. I ended up with a sheet of 20 of the 1.5 style. I've been giving AD stickers to the people I've been hunting with. thumbsup01
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/other%20stuff/IMG_0751.jpg

But while I was shopping around I seen the new Flexfit baseball hats! Cool! 8) So I ordered one of those too :grin:
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/other%20stuff/IMG_0752.jpg

Of course I couldn't just leave well enough alone lol I had to have it customized with my name too :peace:
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/other%20stuff/IMG_0753.jpg

It's nice and comfortable :daydream: If I have any advice to give while shopping at the store it would be to look over all the options on each item. They have many options for each item so you have lots of choices. :thinkingabout: I think there might be a new AD hoody in my future too. For those cool spring and fall hunts. :yes:

HH everyone! :grin:

del
05-30-2011, 08:20 PM
hey Tim thats cool i didn't know you could personalize them like that :envious:

coinnut
05-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Nice, but will your kid give it back lol

Ill Digger
05-30-2011, 11:05 PM
hey Tim thats cool i didn't know you could personalize them like that :envious:
I know! You gotta look it over carefully! I was worried. Because after I ordered I went back and was designing a duplicate hat and thats when I seen there were choices of sizes! :shocked04: 8/ Luckily it fits pretty good :yes: lol

Nice, but will your kid give it back lol
What? :dontknow: lol

jkress
05-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Very cool. :shocked04:
Just might have to do some shopping. :yes: Love the shirts too.

coinnut
05-31-2011, 09:50 AM
lol What? :dontknow: lol

Who's modeling the hat?? That's what I meant :rolleyes:

Ill Digger
05-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Who's modeling the hat?? That's what I meant :rolleyes:
thumbsup01 Thats what I thought you meant :rolleyes: lol
As for the model? Oh, thats the lovely Ms. Ill Digger! ;) :smitten: :drool:

coinnut
05-31-2011, 07:45 PM
thumbsup01 Thats what I thought you meant :rolleyes: lol
As for the model? Oh, thats the lovely Ms. Ill Digger! ;) :smitten: :drool:

She looks too young for an old guy like you lol

Ill Digger
05-31-2011, 08:01 PM
<} She is! :yes: lol
I've been called a cradle robber before lol
She's my high school sweet heart. :smitten: October will be 19 years since we met :yes:

coinnut
05-31-2011, 08:46 PM
She's my high school sweet heart. :smitten: October will be 19 years since we met :yes:

Good for you two :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:. :smitten:

JTGOLD
05-31-2011, 09:58 PM
congrats on 19 years and cool hat and stickers.

angellionel
05-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Thanks Tim! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: There is also another embroidery design available for the hats and some shirts. :yes: I like my hat. It is comfortable. :yes: Thanks again!

tanacat
06-01-2011, 08:38 AM

<} Oh, I thought you got your hair high-lighted Tim :grin:

Dirt Fisher
06-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Well the least you could have done was show us a before and after pictures to see what she looks like without the the hat just to see if the hat made her look better. Just kidding bro. Nice hat and wife I'm sure. I would like to get me a shirt but the dude on the picture would have to be kneeled down with a Whites detector instead of the Minelab coil showing. :peace:

russellt
06-04-2011, 12:03 PM
yep that a good loooking lid. i would stroll through the shop but i dont have alot of descresionary income right at the moment .............