PDA

View Full Version : Quick Friday Hunt (posting a few days late)

RobW
06-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Haven't had time to post really. Friday, I snuck out of work a few hours early. Had to be home before the wife at 5:30! I told her if I could go out all day on Saturday for the group hunt, that I would not hunt all weekend long. I hit the hills. Managed to squeeze out my first barber dime of the year <:, also managed a few early wheats and a religious medal. Left the spot, figured I'd get home in plenty of time to get cleaned up and changed back into my work clothes and my wife would be none the wiser. I turned the corner and :shocked04:...there was her car already in the driveway...I forgot my daughter had a dentist appt. and she would be home early 8/. I snuck in the front door, she was upstairs. I washed up in the kitchen sink, then as she came down stairs, I came around the other way, made it upstairs without her seeing me, changed my clothes...thought to my self...I'm managing to get away with this. Then she asks me why I wasn't wearing my wedding band all day that she thought I was wearing it that morning...then she says....You went metal detecting didn't you? 8/...busted.....I guess that didn't start the weekend off good with her. Then Sat went down and met up with everyone in CT for the hunt, gone from 4 am to :crazy:m....part 2 comes in next post

Viking
06-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Almost the perfect crime...almost!

Nice barber! :happydance01:

aloldstuff
06-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Very nice Rob, and you call me the sneaky one.....Congrats on the Barber. Remember for two weeks do NOT mention my name at the homefront.

DaleGM
06-01-2011, 04:44 PM
almost got away with it Rob, you think maybe the knee pads still on could have gave it away too lol lol :white:usaflag:: :white:usaflag::

randy
06-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Congrats on the barber dime :clapping:, but better luck next time on avoiding getting busted >8)

zrickkid
06-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Nice. :embarrassed: :angelic:

wingmaster
06-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Congrats on the barber and wheats.

MassDirtFisher
06-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Congrats on your first Barber of the year.

JTGOLD
06-03-2011, 09:45 PM
nice find on the barber dime,gg.

jkress
06-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Nice!! A big congrats on some awesome oldies. <: Love the Barber. :smitten:

and changed back into my work clothes and my wife would be none the wiser

Dude.... some serious evaluating needs to be done here. rofl Although definitely mark one for the treasure hunting side of the line. :peace: