PDA

View Full Version : I hope everyone is safe

trout-hunter
06-01-2011, 06:00 PM
My prayers and good wishes to all of you in Springfield and western MA, I hope all is well with all.

del
06-01-2011, 07:18 PM
i was on the golf course ( in Longmeadow) when they blew the lightning horn and we watched the tornado sweep by into Springfield , it was pretty intense seeing all the debris blow up into the sky. Angel ,Rob, Al ,Tim and George ( i know you have clients in the area) . i hope you guys report in safe and sound .

SeabeeRon
06-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Hope all you guys back there are safe! Please check in and let us know!

Epi-hunter
06-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Angel is okay, but he has no electricity and said it may be out for awhile.

I too hope everyone is safe. Tornadoes are very scary, and I know we have a lot of members here from Western MA.

aloldstuff
06-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Al checking in....all okay. Thanks for asking about us all here in the Springfield area. I was watching the news last night and I said to my wife when did we move out to the midwest

Dimeman
06-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Prayers go out to all in any area that has had these weird heavy rain and wind storms. :-\

Weather has been very unusual all over the country-----------floods in some states, tornadoes in others, drought in some areas, and I heard some people had snow a few weeks ago :omg: :omg:
VERY STRANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!

del
06-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Angel is okay, but he has no electricity and said it may be out for awhile.

I too hope everyone is safe. Tornadoes are very scary, and I know we have a lot of members here from Western MA.

thats good to hear Angie , George (Coinnut) too is alright and just without power for awhile . he called me today and of course was more interested in metal detecting tomarro than anything else lol lol i think that boy is wrong in the head :crazy: :twirlingeyes: :crazy: sometimes lol rofl lol

angellionel
06-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Power was restored to our home this morning. It really is amazing how much for granted we can take such things until they are missing.

I do hope and pray that all AD members in the Western MA area are safe along with their families, and I similarly pray for all Western MA residents. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones. While material things can be replaced, a precious life cannot be so replaced.

Tony Two-Cent
06-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Tornadoes are serious business, as us folks here in the midwest know well. I'm glad to hear that all of our members seem to have weathered the storm!

coinnut
06-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Yep, too bad for Del, but I'm still here lol Got power back early this morning and I really appreciate all the modern conveniences :cheesysmile: We survived unscathed, although one touched down a couple of streets away. The tornados actually did an almost complete circle around us. :thinkingabout: That was kinda wierd. So we just sat on the porch and grilled food and drank wine lol But some people did lose their homes and a couple of people did die :( Not what we are used to here in New England, and certainly nothing like the central part of the country gets, but It gives us a glimpse of how everyone else feels when the big ones hit. Hope everyone made it to safety :)

MassDirtFisher
06-04-2011, 06:27 PM
All safe here in Westfield. Though if you travel a few minutes in any direction, Total devastation. Unreal. I will admit , I was scared for a few minutes. Glad to hear everyone is ok. Property can be replaced. Happy and safe hunting everyone.

RobW
06-09-2011, 12:26 PM
ok, I have no checked in. Missed this thread and been busy and not active on the board much...guess I wasn't missed too much crying01. But alls well here

russellt
06-18-2011, 05:08 PM
bad weather seems to be the norm lately :barf: