PDA

View Full Version : Cybersages Correlate

beepn
06-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Jack
I'm going to load this bad boy up and head back to the nail pit with some small coils :grin:

v3ikid
06-07-2011, 01:37 PM
It is a great program, just keep that coil moving really slow and you will do good with it. thumbsup01

CyberSage
06-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Good luck, and please report back to us. I have never used it with smaller coils. I am very interested in your results and opinion.

Jack

beepn
06-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Jack
I can't get your program to work in my soil.I went through the settings 3 times and I'm sure I have them right.I'm probably too dumb.Magics and a modified Hi Pro peogram I got from Tumbleinn are the deepest in my soil.Bill

v3ikid
06-08-2011, 12:23 PM
That's the beauty of the V3i, you can adjust it for your soil and type of hunting. It maybe also that you need to tweak some things on that program to fit your needs. Sometimes just lowering the RX and starting at the bottom and moving it up until you find a smooth place to run it. I have had times in my soil when i could run it at 14 and at other times about 10. I learned to just keep it at 11 unless i have to lower it. That program likes Indian Heads and Wheats for me anyway. Good luck getting it set up.

CyberSage
06-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Jack
I can't get your program to work in my soil.I went through the settings 3 times and I'm sure I have them right.I'm probably too dumb.Magics and a modified Hi Pro peogram I got from Tumbleinn are the deepest in my soil.Bill

What kind response are you getting from the detector using my settings? Just curious.

beepn
06-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Jack it won't hit any of the coins in my test garden.I set the VDI tones to 5 for all the negative VDI's.All I hear are clicks.Bill